Found 16th Nov 2008
Hey, I just saw a advert advertising a new service called Freeview+ I think it's been named after Sky+, because this new Freeview+ box enables you to pause, rewind and automatic recording. (It's called series link on Sky+?)

I think this new Freeview box will be a great success. As it's a one time payment allowing you to have all the benefits of Sky+ and I'm probably right in saying that in the future TV's will have Freeview+ built in.

What do you think about this new Freeview+?

8 Comments

lol

its great been around for a while, sounds like some clever person has now coined the name freeview+.

been out for ages mate

As others have said, it isn't new at all, it is just a new " name " for a Freeview PVR.

It's great, bought a Humax a few weeks ago, well worth it, although i'll never find time to watch everything i have saved!!

Banned

Inactive;3478533

As others have said, it isn't new at all, it is just a new " name " for a … As others have said, it isn't new at all, it is just a new " name " for a Freeview PVR.

And fortunately it doesn't have half the space reserved to record programs you haven't asked it to (especially those you cant watch anyway because you dont subscribe to the content recorded.)

I have just invented a round thingy. Just need someone to invent a bike.

Banned

Predikuesi;3478765

I have just invented a round thingy. Just need someone to invent a bike. … I have just invented a round thingy. Just need someone to invent a bike.

That's probably what the makers of TiVo thought when sky+ was unveiled!

TiVo the original and still the best.:thumbsup:

And don't expect the accurate record function to work properly as around 70% of broadcasts make an **** of the start/stop signal.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604803
    4. Free sweet Sunday’s code11

See more discussions