Groups

New Fridge and Washing Machine needed

Hi everyone

My daughter is about to move into her new home and needs an undercounter fridge and washing machine. Been searching for good deals but can't seem to find any that aren't silly prices for delivery. Argos have a couple of good one but they have appalling delivery feedback - don't want to wait weeks only for them not to be delivered!

Can anyone help or know of any good deals about at the mo?

Thanks in anticipation

6 Comments

Banned

Have you tried freecycle?

Original Poster

Doh - why didn't i think of there - must be the blond gene kicking in :-D

Original Poster

Nope freecycle has lots of people wanting the same thing but nothing being offered.

She's happy to buy new and has a budget of £250-£300 but wants to get the best price.

Banned

Kizzy76;3299924

Nope freecycle has lots of people wanting the same thing but nothing … Nope freecycle has lots of people wanting the same thing but nothing being offered.She's happy to buy new and has a budget of £250-£300 but wants to get the best price.

Tesco

Try this website ]http//ww…uk/

i find the best ,great prices are laskeys.co. & kitchen science.com. so i offer a price challenge to the dearer one & they usually knock their price down by around £30, you have to be prepared to wait till next day for the offer. its worth the wait.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions