NEW GAME! Which would you rather?

17 replies
Found 14th May 2008
Im bored sooooo

which would you rather once the question is answered post a new question.

have all of your hair look/feel like pubes OR be completely bald?

(funnier the better)

17 Comments

i would rather have my hair to look like pubes i could wear ahat

which would u rather have a fight with

patbutcher or patrick trueman yeahhhh man

Pat Butcher so I can be bitch slapped!
Sleep with Bianca Jackson or Peggy Mitchell?

i would go for welard asim female and sleeping with bianca or peggy would just be plain wrong opps i already asked my question ill be quite now

mostwanteddirect;2096981

i would go for welard asim female and sleeping with bianca or peggy would … i would go for welard asim female and sleeping with bianca or peggy would just be plain wrong opps i already asked my question ill be quite now

and sleeping with a canine isnt wrong? :p:w00t:

harlzter;2096989

and sleeping with a canine isnt wrong? :p:w00t:

emmmmm not where i come from :oops:

god this is so funny why arnt more people writing would you rather questions ? im still in a kink over the pubes one

or you could go one step further would you rather sleep with heather or shirl ..............

Your in a hole,up to your neck in snot,and someone throws a bucket of s***,do you duck?

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2097037

Your in a hole,up to your neck in snot,and someone throws a bucket of … Your in a hole,up to your neck in snot,and someone throws a bucket of s***,do you duck?

emmmmm think i would just hold my breath and hope for the best

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2097037

Your in a hole,up to your neck in snot,and someone throws a bucket of … Your in a hole,up to your neck in snot,and someone throws a bucket of s***,do you duck?

hold my breath

would you rather spend a night with michael jackson or a year with chantelle

Ace Hayward;2098573

hold my breathwould you rather spend a night with michael jackson or a … hold my breathwould you rather spend a night with michael jackson or a year with chantelle

A night with Michael Jackson.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2098740

A night with Michael Jackson.

yeah, I'd have to go with the night with Michael Jackson too.

what about if you had the choice of spending a night with Bruce Forsyth or Andrew Lloyd Webber which would it be? :w00t:

suze;2098756

what about if you had the choice of spending a night with Bruce Forsyth … what about if you had the choice of spending a night with Bruce Forsyth or Andrew Lloyd Webber which would it be? :w00t:

Bruce.He's well flirty with the girls on his games shows.
As for the other guy,I have heard he is well endowed...but he far too posh 4 me.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2098898

Bruce.He's well flirty with the girls on his games shows.As for the other … Bruce.He's well flirty with the girls on his games shows.As for the other guy,I have heard he is well endowed...but he far too posh 4 me.

old brucey f is well endowoed :oops: in shocked ohhhhh and about the jacko thing is will bubbles be there ?

yes there will be bubbles. but you gotta sleep in the same bed with them both!

Ace Hayward;2099892

yes there will be bubbles. but you gotta sleep in the same bed with them … yes there will be bubbles. but you gotta sleep in the same bed with them both!

Eewwww... it gets worse!! :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35109
    2. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1833
    3. Boredom1519
    4. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?918

See more discussions