Groups

New Generation Parking - ever heard of them?

My sister has had a parking fine for a whopping £150!

Their website seems rather fishy and I am trying to ascertain whether or not they are a scam.

They are mentioned on a few websites as a scam, however we have wrote a response asking for proof of the parking.

ngpltd.com/hom…tml

What do you think?

12 Comments

thats one hell of a lot of money for a parking fine. Ours ( in London ) are usually £120, ( £60 paid within two weeks )

Ahh... its a private company and registered.

where was she parked? if it was private property they might have a company patrolling it for them, the fes can be any amount they want to charge im afraid, was there clear signs displayed regarding parking?

one way its done is the clamping firm patrol the private car parks/areas for free for the firms, in return they keep t he money 'earnt' from the clamping etc,they may have photo evidence too, they can be quite harsh so good luck

Where did she get the parking fine? Would be worth checking with them if they use the company and then you'll know whether or not they are legit.

Like I think some companies work in Supermarket car parks etc.

What seems fishy about the web site - it looks fine to me

New Generation Parking Management Ltd.

37b New Cavendish Street,

London,

W1G 8JR

Call us: 0870 850 7103

Fax: 0871 43 44 373

Email us: [email protected]

Company No. 05879515

Havent found anything online refering to that company as a scam? Maybe the OP can provide the links he/she found

Link to the BPA (British Parking Association) which NGP claims to be a member of - and ask if they are legit

]http//ww…=10

Original Poster

it was in Cardiff, I called the company and they do use that service.

So i guess it might be right and she will have to pay it.

forums.pepipoo.com/ind…644

Thats the link

Original Poster

What is iffy about their site i find is they use Paypal, there are loads of null links and missing data.

REDRANGER86;4933325

What is iffy about their site i find is they use Paypal, there are loads … What is iffy about their site i find is they use Paypal, there are loads of null links and missing data.

But if the company says they use them then what other choice does she have?

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;4933341

But if the company says they use them then what other choice does she … But if the company says they use them then what other choice does she have?

Not a lot i guess we will have to wait for the proof.

REDRANGER86;4933377

Not a lot i guess we will have to wait for the proof.

they may have photographic evidence, cos this is a common request usually used to eek out the payment

Try Martins Money Tips for getting out of parking fines - if anyone can help you he can :-)

moneysavingexpert.com/rec…als

If they haven’t clamped the car and it was just a sticker or documents attached to the car I would be very wary. Did they mail a letter to your house?
    In reality though if you don't pay do you think much will happen? :oops: It would be different if it was the government (privatised) redcoat monkeys.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …67117
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846273
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764497
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2644

See more discussions