Groups

new ghd precious

anyone else ordering these? wheres the cheapest genuine place you have found? not sure if i can justify forking out for these when im meant to be saving up

8 Comments

Banned

they havent released a launch date yet have they

Original Poster

sassie;6535845

they havent released a launch date yet have they

its sometime this month is all i know. they are on the ghd site and also in-style site who are selling them a tenner cheaper. they look well nice have you seen the pics?

Banned

donnaraine;6535851

its sometime this month is all i know. they are on the ghd site and also … its sometime this month is all i know. they are on the ghd site and also in-style site who are selling them a tenner cheaper. they look well nice have you seen the pics?

yes have seen pics, they look very nice, bnut not sure its worth all the extra money, they are not any different to any of the others, only colourwiise which doesnt really make any difference as you harldy stare at them when you straightening your hair - lol

what do u think will be different compared to normal ones? My ghd's 4 years old and even though work great was thinking about getting a new set

sassie;6535860

yes have seen pics, they look very nice, bnut not sure its worth all the … yes have seen pics, they look very nice, bnut not sure its worth all the extra money,[COLOR="black"] they are not any different to any of the others, only colourwiise which doesnt really make any difference as you harldy stare at them when you straightening your hair [/COLOR]- lol

thanks sassie u answered my question there:thumbsup:

Original Poster

bossyboots;6535864

what do u think will be different compared to normal ones? My ghd's 4 … what do u think will be different compared to normal ones? My ghd's 4 years old and even though work great was thinking about getting a new set

i just think they look nicer thats all, i know they will work exactly the same. the bag they come with is very pretty too. also come with a travel hairdryer but that probably wouldnt get used anyway. my straighteners i have now arent too bad and ive had them about 7 years!!! fancy some ghds as mine dont do curls very well and are a bit on the old side now

donnaraine;6535889

i just think they look nicer thats all, i know they will work exactly the … i just think they look nicer thats all, i know they will work exactly the same. the bag they come with is very pretty too. also come with a travel hairdryer but that probably wouldnt get used anyway. my straighteners i have now arent too bad and ive had them about 7 years!!! fancy some ghds as mine dont do curls very well and are a bit on the old side now

Thats actually what I use my ghd's for - to curl my hair - the ghd's are brilliant for that and so easy

Original Poster

bossyboots;6535909

Thats actually what I use my ghd's for - to curl my hair - the ghd's are … Thats actually what I use my ghd's for - to curl my hair - the ghd's are brilliant for that and so easy

i tried with my straightners but all i got was a little wave at the end :x

i know i could buy a pair of tongs for so much cheaper but i want ghds! now just trying to justify spending so much money on them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532118
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66

See more discussions