New Halfords Carrera Mountain Bike Sale

Popped into Halfords yesterday to buy a mountain Bike. They nearly booted me out of the shop and told me not to buy yet. Apparently all of the Carrera range are due to go on sale in approx 2 weeks. I tried to pin him down on a date but no luck.

Great Staff service

10 Comments

thanks I was off to Halfords to get a bike today so will hold off, is carrera a good brand

bowyert1

thanks I was off to Halfords to get a bike today so will hold off, is … thanks I was off to Halfords to get a bike today so will hold off, is carrera a good brand

Ive had the Carrera Vulcan for a few months now & highly recommend it.

p.s. thought I might buy this though halfords.com/web…499

any thoughts

Thanks, i was going to order one today as well due to their being 10% off this w/e....was looking at one of the Carrea hybrid ones

I get at least one email a week about Halfords half price bike sales, so I would be surprised if it was that spectacular.
Maybe the store you visited was the one they are using this time to make the claim "was on sale at a few branches for a few days at this ridiculous price" before we put it back to normal and claimed 50% off??

Is this even a deal??

I've just bought a bike through the Government's cycle scheme
cyclescheme.co.uk/
I've soon found out that bike retailers have 2 prices- a discounted/sale price instore and the Cyclescheme price (which is usually close to the RRP) . Theres not much in it but at least the cyclescheme gives you a chance to pay for it over a year

Banned

Thanks for the info, moved to misc.

Regards

Banned

Thanks for the info, moved to misc.

Regards

Banned

aScottishBloke

Thanks for the info, moved to misc.Regards

aScottishBloke

Thanks for the info, moved to misc.Regards

must be a time zone echo!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheer me up please?48
    2. BT existing customers can be new customers again day after contract ends..2141
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563825
    4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691429

See more discussions