New Harry Potter Trailer

Banned 9 replies
Found 30th Jun 2010
Well the trailer for the new HP film has been released.

Looks quite dark.

9 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Lets hope it's better than the last one which was one of the most boring films I have seen for a long time. It just seemed like a gap filler untill the end ones.

Every one that comes out they say 'it seems darker than the last one'

Personally it's lost all the magic and fun and gone a bit too deep and serious.

looks awesome. cant wait!

greg_68;8944514

Lets hope it's better than the last one which was one of the most boring … Lets hope it's better than the last one which was one of the most boring films I have seen for a long time. It just seemed like a gap filler untill the end ones.Every one that comes out they say 'it seems darker than the last one'Personally it's lost all the magic and fun and gone a bit too deep and serious.

Not really a shocker if you read the books....

HBP was a filler even the book was pretty slow.

Original Poster Banned

greg_68;8944514

Lets hope it's better than the last one which was one of the most boring … Lets hope it's better than the last one which was one of the most boring films I have seen for a long time. It just seemed like a gap filler untill the end ones.Every one that comes out they say 'it seems darker than the last one'Personally it's lost all the magic and fun and gone a bit too deep and serious.

For me ordered from best to worst:
1. OotP
2. PoA
3. HBP
4. GoF
5. CoS
6. PS

I'm 36, I think they've been a good series of films, started of shaky but they got some proper directors and made some decent films.:thumbsup:

sennasnit;8944736

For me ordered from best to worst:1. OotP2. PoA3. HBP4. GoF5. CoS6. PSI'm … For me ordered from best to worst:1. OotP2. PoA3. HBP4. GoF5. CoS6. PSI'm 36, I think they've been a good series of films, started of shaky but they got some proper directors and made some decent films.:thumbsup:

I thought filmwise GOF has been the best so far then POA, OOTP, HBP, COS, PS

Banned

Film ruined by being 3Dised.

In so I can check it later at home. I assume emma watson is looking faptastic as ever in this? Release date is around november IIRC?

Original Poster Banned

Celticsun;8945077

I thought filmwise GOF has been the best so far then POA, OOTP, HBP, COS, … I thought filmwise GOF has been the best so far then POA, OOTP, HBP, COS, PS

Yeah the top 5 change all the time for me, I think they're all pretty close.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.2736
    2. Black friday mobile deals22
    3. BBC4 Vietnam War66
    4. Aliexpress - To be trusted?45

See more discussions