New HDUK lights comp!!!!!! starts today

53 replies
Found 18th Dec 2011
This comp is for the lowest placed members in the current comp, some of you have been showing off in other threads as to your current place on the leader board.

Lowest place so far I have seen is 1,400th

We have 3 prizes,

1st prize = a video taped film complete with dust just found it in loft
2nd prize = 2 videos as above
3rd prize = a blank CD

so where r u on the leader board???

Good luck peeps

Not approved in any way by HDUK

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
53 Comments

I'm 1782, I am in with a chance!!!

What about HUKD? Do they approve it?

Original Poster

to claim your prize u must send me ur addy, your car and bank acc details bank card and pin #
Edited by: "miles136" 18th Dec 2011

Original Poster

sancho1983

What about HUKD? Do they approve it?

err what do you think?

miles136

err what do you think?

It's unclear, you mention some other website, I'm unsure as to what hduk is?

Ok, no problem. Will have everything ready in case I win!

miles136

to claim your prize u must send me ur addy, your car and bank acc details

Original Poster

Banana79

Ok, no problem. Will have everything ready in case I win!

mm I think you could win this

Lol, 2609!

Banned

Prizes aren't bad enough for this to be a joke. This is Misk you know.
Edited by: "JonnyTwoToes" 18th Dec 2011

Only the enlightened use HDUK - sadly to conform with the norm we have to use HUKD.....

But HDUK sounds way better

Love it mate!!!

Rank none, I'll take first prize thanks

Original Poster

I will prob win as I do not think I even have a place as have not voted on any thing since the comp started

Original Poster

JonnyTwoToes

Prizes aren't bad enough for this to be a joke. This is Misk you know.

Soz I will try and look around for better stuff from the pants stuff I found in the loft

I haven't figured out how I've been doing it every day yet I'm still ranked zero. The other day I checked the leaderboard & apart from the 'helpers' most of the top ten was made up of people who's last activity had been months ago!

WOT NO TURKEY

Original Poster

g1bbuk

I haven't figured out how I've been doing it every day yet I'm still … I haven't figured out how I've been doing it every day yet I'm still ranked zero. The other day I checked the leaderboard & apart from the 'helpers' most of the top ten was made up of people who's last activity had been months ago!

you can be top of my leader board for the next hour

Hduk for the win... X)
http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/fox2020plus/2nm2l5djpg.gif

Original Poster

Mr Weasle

WOT NO TURKEY

sorry comp rules say not food can be given as prizes

Original Poster

fox2020

Hduk for the win... X)

mmm thanks I love these two

2,744!

Sorry, 2,754 now

Hmm mine says Rank NONE, must be at the bottom of the leaderboard along with Numpty!

Ooh 2002 I am now within the last 30 mins!
Edited by: "beth3735" 18th Dec 2011

miles136

you can be top of my leader board for the next hour

Yay!!!

Original Poster

beth3735

Hmm mine says Rank NONE, must be at the bottom of the leaderboard along … Hmm mine says Rank NONE, must be at the bottom of the leaderboard along with Numpty!

g1buuk is top of this leader board for the next hour you can be top after that xx

miles136

g1buuk is top of this leader board for the next hour you can be top … g1buuk is top of this leader board for the next hour you can be top after that xx

Can you send the prize to my Uncle in Nigeria? He really needs a Blank DVD with the winners bank details on

Original Poster

beth3735

Can you send the prize to my Uncle in Nigeria? He really needs a Blank … Can you send the prize to my Uncle in Nigeria? He really needs a Blank DVD with the winners bank details on

I would but according to my records he has $5m dollers he wants to give away so he is too rich to be part of this, comp rules say if you have more than $4.999m you can not take part
Edited by: "miles136" 18th Dec 2011

Banned

i wasn't even on the board till 2 days ago, so surely i wins

Original Poster

sassie

I will check your account, but some ppl like me have never been on the board at all

Original Poster

sassie

having cheaked your account you have been a member for a long time so I will let you off this time and you can stay in

Banned

miles136

having cheaked your account you have been a member for a long time so I … having cheaked your account you have been a member for a long time so I will let you off this time and you can stay in

your so kind, if i should win, little chance i know, but you may donate my prize to charity

and a merry xmas to you and your family and best wishes for the new year x

Original Poster

sassie

your so kind, if i should win, little chance i know, but you may donate … your so kind, if i should win, little chance i know, but you may donate my prize to charityand a merry xmas to you and your family and best wishes for the new year x

Thank you that is very kind, the prizes are from the box I am taking to the Charity shope 2mora

May I also wish you and your family and all the members on here a very Merry Christmas and may God send you a happy New Year

Original Poster

am off to the shops keep sposting I will see how you r all doing when I get back, your excitment over this comp is much appreciated and will help poor ppl all over the world and go towards makeing world piece a reality

I'm entirely unranked. What's going on, have I been Ninja'd?

Edited by: "anewman" 18th Dec 2011

Anyone wanna swap places? I want that video dust

Original Poster

my computer is currently cunching all the data, entries are still alowed and the winner will be anounced later this evening

alanlukeb1

Anyone wanna swap places? I want that video dust

haha ok mate i haven't even voted, so no idea where i am...

I predict churchill for a win, he's gathering dust atm.

Original Poster

Twist96

haha ok mate i haven't even voted, so no idea where i am...

u will be unrated, same as me, so am putting you at the top of my leader board for the next hour
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hi any flying experience for kids under 4?24
    2. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…710
    3. Foo fighters pre sale code89
    4. Anyone got an Infrared bathroom heater?22

See more discussions