Groups

new here

hi all have been following this forum for a while and picked up some good bargains courtesy of the people who post them can you help me im stumped how do you go about doing them e.g.theres an offer at hmv for gladiator the dvd you have to put a code in and go through quidco to get 11% back im lost can someone explain this to me please thanks stresshead:oops: :oops: :oops:

5 Comments

Have you got a quidco account?? you will need to sign up for one @ [url]www.quidco.com[/url]

Once you have done that clear your cookies so that HMV does not show there, then search for HMV in the search facility on Quidco visit Merchant on the link on screen. Then once on HMV's website search for the Gladiator DVD. Type the discount code into the bottom of the shopping basket section which shows on the righthand side of the screen(once you have selected to buy an item) and this should give you the discount. Then wait for your cashback via quidco once it tracks........

....does that help.

Welcome to HUKD by the way

Moved to misc forum.

Welcome to HUKD!

Welcome aboard, nice name there, i should have had that :giggle:

Welcome to HUKD :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks bettyboo for the advice will do that on quidco already signed on thanks to everyone for the welcome stresshead
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need an iPhone 7 Plus unlocked. Any websites that you can recommend?22
      2. Fifa 1837
      3. Laptop advice needed please - cheap, fast (to boot), no thrills33
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?69

See more discussions