Expired

New home, Need a few bits and some help.

7 replies
Found 7th Jul 2009
If you could help i would appreciate it, I'm moving into a new place soon and i need some things i havent got yet like:

Microwave £50-70
pots and pans £50
vacuum £50-70
weight bench £50
fabric corner sofa £700ish

most of you on on here seem to be able to find some great deals and there is some good deals on microwave and vacuums here i just wanted to know which is the best to get.

Thank you for the help.

7 Comments

Have a quick look at johnlewis.com they deliver free and have some good stuff reasonably priced-save you carting it from a shop.

Or try Asda/Tesco - they do this sort of sstuff cheap & cheerful in the bigger branches.

Good luck in your new home !

Also have a look at your local freecycle website, a lot of the things that people give away are very good quality, last week i gave away a pet hoover and microwave/cooker just because i had no use for them but they were in excellent condition.
It may save you a bit of money that you can spend elsewhere on your new home

Most of the household deals come from here lol

offeroftheday.co.uk/

Original Poster

thanks for the help, i'm looking at this at the moment for a microwave, I would like a microwave oven but i can't seem to find any good ones so this might just need to do.

hotukdeals.com/ite…el/

Spooki;5682051

Also have a look at your local freecycle website, a lot of the things … Also have a look at your local freecycle website, a lot of the things that people give away are very good quality, last week i gave away a pet hoover and microwave/cooker just because i had no use for them but they were in excellent condition. It may save you a bit of money that you can spend elsewhere on your new home

+1 to that....

also there are lots of things on here 2nd hand sometimes brandnew that could save you a few quid. I have a weights bench I was trying to sell on here a few months back for around £50 but there was no interest

Admin

Moved to deal requests

Banned

Supermarkets are great for cheap appliances - Sainsbury's basic, Tesco or ASDA are very cheap.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien46
    2. Is this junction box wired properly??610
    3. 43 inch 4k tv that is uhd 10bit58
    4. Foo fighters presale code.1110

See more discussions