NEW hotpoint vented 8kg dryer/£59 delivered/UPDATE IF YOU HAVE FAULTY DRYER

Found 11th Apr 2016
NEW hotpoint vented 8kg dryer/£59 delivered/UPDATE IF YOU HAVE FAULTY DRYER.
Hotpionts faulty dryer update:Got this deal to replace my faulty hotpoint dryer .Decided to go for this deal at £59,they deliver free,remove old one.It costs £180 brand new.3 year warrenty.Instead of a repair.
Check yours here: safety.hotpoint.eu/mat…ng=
HAD MINE 5 YEARSon its last legs,so im happy.

hotpoint.co.uk/app…72/

19 Comments

How did you go about claiming this instead?

So they sell you a lethal dryer, then get another £59 out of you , when you should get one for free, hmmm

Original Poster

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/12971065_255553954793245_4934069539605887635_o.jpg
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/12973565_255554104793230_3702490274607586335_o.jpg

Original Poster

deanos

So they sell you a lethal dryer, then get another £59 out of you , when … So they sell you a lethal dryer, then get another £59 out of you , when you should get one for free, hmmm

i brought mine 5 years ago.i figure its a good deal.

Original Poster

windowsframe

How did you go about claiming this instead?

link in description,copy and paste or check here : safety.hotpoint.eu/mat…ng=

Edited by: "cheesybeanzz74" 11th Apr 2016

When I got the letter we thought it was a rip off and planned to wait until September when they would make it safe but ours broke down so we took the offer. Very pleased

I cant see how to get the offer?

Original Poster

madhatchetman1

check your dryer through the link provided,if you have a faulty dryer.You can claim a new one.Mine is a 9 year old model which i brought 5 years ago.

madhatchetman1

You have to have one of their problematic dryers first and they will either repair it could take up to a year or they will replace it with another model.

This is not a deal it's a heads up and been posted in misc for months

I did not see an option to exchange. Just a generic email. mine was one of the affected ones.

Original Poster

madhatchetman1

I did not see an option to exchange. Just a generic email. mine was one … I did not see an option to exchange. Just a generic email. mine was one of the affected ones.

they send you a linked email after you arrange a repair.Which they say will be repaired next feb 2017.

madhatchetman1

I did not see an option to exchange. Just a generic email. mine was one … I did not see an option to exchange. Just a generic email. mine was one of the affected ones.

To get to replacement options; in the email, click on where it says 'click here for your estimated repair date'
On the page you land, half way down it says 'view replacement options'
You can choose from there

They repaired mine but replaced my brothers

Estimated repair date for us was Oct so we took this deal. Delivered within 3/4 days. Can't complain.

No good for us. Ours is a graphite one and they only have white ones reduced. Guess we will have to wait for the repair.

Only white available, all my other kitchen appliances are grey/silver.
Pity, got to wait till Sept for the repair

I had a condenser dryer to replace my faulty 12 year old one for £99. It is much better than the old one, and less chance of waking up in a burning house. Hopefully.

nokiafusion

No good for us. Ours is a graphite one and they only have white ones … No good for us. Ours is a graphite one and they only have white ones reduced. Guess we will have to wait for the repair.

I'm in the same boat, and waited for the modification. I saved £99 in the process. Don't understand why people are paying to get a replacement product for one that was faulty at manufacture.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions