New HUKD Look

Found 25th May 2017
I lIke it very much. Nice and modern look.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
COLD no F/S section

Edited by: "OneGloveOnTheFence" 25th May 2017
It was better before.

Takes longer to load now.
Too much bold.
Too much white space
Top deals box on right only shows 4 deals instead of 10. Now have to scroll through them.
And this is after only 15 minutes using it.

26 Comments

Agreed. This is the first time i have liked an update to the site.
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 25th May 2017
Mine changed yesterday morning, I actually hate it! It's horrible ugly and too busy. The white hurts my eyes too. 1 good thing, I'm not constantly checking the site when I'm free anymore so my house is nice and tidy!
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/08/dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif
COLD no F/S section

Edited by: "OneGloveOnTheFence" 25th May 2017
I've never seen so much bold text in a UI in my life!
I think you will be in a minority here. It's awful. Not sure I can keep looking at it. Why change? It was fine before.
dudwood_fudwood

I think you will be in a minority here. It's awful. Not sure I can keep … I think you will be in a minority here. It's awful. Not sure I can keep looking at it. Why change? It was fine before.

An explanation has been provided towards the bottom of the thread description/opening post in this "Feedback" thread:

[ hotukdeals.com/fee…378 ]
It was better before.

Takes longer to load now.
Too much bold.
Too much white space
Top deals box on right only shows 4 deals instead of 10. Now have to scroll through them.
And this is after only 15 minutes using it.

KongDonkey

It was better before.Takes longer to load now.Too much bold.Too much … It was better before.Takes longer to load now.Too much bold.Too much white spaceTop deals box on right only shows 4 deals instead of 10. Now have to scroll through them.And this is after only 15 minutes using it.

Agreed. Do people not test these things before launch?
I like it.
Didn't even notice.

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/072011/1310646593_satr_trek__head_tennis.gif
You can now like and unlike, You can even like your own comments, Not sure why you would.
shauneco12 m ago

You can now like and unlike, You can even like your own comments, Not sure …You can now like and unlike, You can even like your own comments, Not sure why you would.

shauneco12 m ago

You can now like and unlike, You can even like your own comments, Not sure …You can now like and unlike, You can even like your own comments, Not sure why you would.

Lol must be for those that think everything they say is correct and brilliant lol
KongDonkey

It was better before.Takes longer to load now.Too much bold.Too much … It was better before.Takes longer to load now.Too much bold.Too much white spaceTop deals box on right only shows 4 deals instead of 10. Now have to scroll through them.And this is after only 15 minutes using it.

LeahMinttoutou

Mine changed yesterday morning, I actually hate it! It's horrible ugly … Mine changed yesterday morning, I actually hate it! It's horrible ugly and too busy. The white hurts my eyes too. 1 good thing, I'm not constantly checking the site when I'm free anymore so my house is nice and tidy!

Make sure you add feedback. The amount of times companies change visuals without considering people's eyes is shocking.
what new look? I haven't even noticed anything.
KongDonkey

LeahMinttoutou

Mine changed yesterday morning, I actually hate it! It's horrible ugly … Mine changed yesterday morning, I actually hate it! It's horrible ugly and too busy. The white hurts my eyes too. 1 good thing, I'm not constantly checking the site when I'm free anymore so my house is nice and tidy!

​i have been affected by this in the past and am just recovering from the shock.
sweeten16

what new look? I haven't even noticed anything.

Same here, no changes.
shauneco

You can now like and unlike, You can even like your own comments, Not … You can now like and unlike, You can even like your own comments, Not sure why you would.

It relates to the type of people who like their own selfie on Facebook. X)

Aiden1512

It relates to the type of people who like their own selfie on Facebook. X)

or take a selfie (_;)
wozukSilencer

or take a selfie (_;)

I'm guilty of taking a few of those...but decent ones when on holiday etc. Strictly no pouting though.
Aiden1512

I'm guilty of taking a few of those...but decent ones when on holiday … I'm guilty of taking a few of those...but decent ones when on holiday etc. Strictly no pouting though.

yeah it was directed more at the male population...... so you're ok as no one likes a trout pout X)
Satan_Claws25th May

Same here, no changes.

Are you on the mobile version (not the app)? I'm using that mostly now as it hasn't changed. The desktop version is actually horrible - so spaced out, everything in bold, not clear to read at all.
Tuesday426th May

Are you on the mobile version (not the app)? I'm using that mostly now as …Are you on the mobile version (not the app)? I'm using that mostly now as it hasn't changed. The desktop version is actually horrible - so spaced out, everything in bold, not clear to read at all.

I mostly use this site on a desktop pc. Still no changes yet either on mobile site or desktop.
how do i go back to old view? is there an option, i don't like this new view

There needs to be drop down menus for filtering what deals u want to see. It's a pain to keep having to go back and forth
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants