Found 10th Sep 2009
hi, i am looking for a good cheap contract that comes with the new ifone,. anyone know where i could get one for the best price
thanks..

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

whats an ifone? type properly! if you did mean iphone, well they dont do "cheap" lol tis the best phone do you realy think they are given on cheap contracts, be prepared to pay £30-45 a month

Original Poster

yes, I am sorry i meant i phone. what i meant to ask for is if anyone knows of any decent priced contracts which come with the handset.

only available on 02,its an apple product,a cheap contract does not exist,if you want it you have to pay for it

You might get cashback through quidco etc. If you know someone that can get you an O2 open code you can get 30% off the monthly charge although they can be hard to come by. Other than that not many deals going for it.

wilbur7;6262805

You might get cashback through quidco etc. If you know someone that can … You might get cashback through quidco etc. If you know someone that can get you an O2 open code you can get 30% off the monthly charge although they can be hard to come by. Other than that not many deals going for it.

^^ Cant use o2 open with the new iPhone 3G S.

t0mm;6262879

^^ Cant use o2 open with the new iPhone 3G S.

You can with my work as I am using it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Hottest deals side bar was far better before45
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769324
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2458
    4. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.66

See more discussions