new integrated washing machine required

Found 17th Sep 2017Edited by:"KOGONAI"
i have moved into an accommodation with a few friends and we plan to buy an integrated washing machine.good quality one that will last us 5 years or so, but not more than £600 or so.looked on currys, amazon, jl but can't find anything.

i know that this is an individual choice but suggestions would help make a decision.thanks

7 - 9kg
1200 to 1400 rpm
integrated
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
I got a fully integrated beko from co op electrical. Two year guarantee when I got it and it's been faultless so far.
Original Poster
radium19 m ago

I got a fully integrated beko from co op electrical. Two year guarantee …I got a fully integrated beko from co op electrical. Two year guarantee when I got it and it's been faultless so far.

thanks. how much did you pay? model number? any links?
Edited by: "KOGONAI" 17th Sep 2017
These purchases are down to personal preference. But here is a link:

electrical.coop.co.uk/lau…ed/
Edited by: "radium" 17th Sep 2017
Original Poster
radium6 m ago

These purchases are down to personal preference. But here is a link: …These purchases are down to personal preference. But here is a link: https://electrical.coop.co.uk/laundry/washing-machines/integrated/

thanks radium
And one more thing to consider. Ensure that the size of the machine is appropriate for the gap that your going to fit it in. Especially the depth of the machine. If you have inlets behind the machine then it may not sit flush with the other cabinets around it. Allow for the thickness of the door as well.
Original Poster
radium12 m ago

And one more thing to consider. Ensure that the size of the machine is …And one more thing to consider. Ensure that the size of the machine is appropriate for the gap that your going to fit it in. Especially the depth of the machine. If you have inlets behind the machine then it may not sit flush with the other cabinets around it. Allow for the thickness of the door as well.

thats perfect
Do you mean a washer/dryer as intergrated means built into the cabinets not a washing machine with built in dryer.
Original Poster
markvirgo8 m ago

Do you mean a washer/dryer as intergrated means built into the cabinets …Do you mean a washer/dryer as intergrated means built into the cabinets not a washing machine with built in dryer.

you got me there.integrated as in built into cabinet not one that is a built in dryer
Edited by: "KOGONAI" 17th Sep 2017
KOGONAI25 m ago

you got me there.integrated as in built into cabinet not one that is a …you got me there.integrated as in built into cabinet not one that is a built in dryer

Ok, this confused me

integrated, as there is not enough space in the flat cant afford to have separate dryer
Original Poster
markvirgo37 m ago

Ok, this confused me integrated, as there is not enough space in the flat …Ok, this confused me integrated, as there is not enough space in the flat cant afford to have separate dryer

sorry for that
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants