Groups

new invention for cat lovers

as the title says............

16 Comments

Original Poster

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c226/tarby25/ctaz.jpg

And this is intended for cat lovers in what way exactly?

I'm a cat lover, I love to shoot the little beggars when they come cr4pping on my garden!

They are doing my nut in as the kids have a plastic playtunnel set and the cats love to climb in there to do their business

If only I was allowed something more powerful than a super soaker!!!

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee214/rlvsy/avatarhell_destructive_cotton_ki-1.gif

Original Poster

Shengis;2046900

And this is intended for cat lovers in what way exactly?

Its a handy cat carrier:whistling::thumbsup:

:w00t:

Original Poster

imortal;2046922

catdy floss Yummy:thumbsup:

Tarby25;2046923

Its a handy cat carrier:whistling::thumbsup::w00t:

:lol:

Tarby25;2046924

catdy floss Yummy:thumbsup:

i thought it looked like a cat going in a mincer (but i think it is a candy floss machine)

only the americans!

Original Poster

harlzter;2046916

I'm a cat lover, I love to shoot the little beggars when they come … I'm a cat lover, I love to shoot the little beggars when they come cr4pping on my garden!They are doing my nut in as the kids have a plastic playtunnel set and the cats love to climb in there to do their businessIf only I was allowed something more powerful than a super soaker!!!

buy a pressure washer:whistling:

harlzter;2046916

I'm a cat lover, I love to shoot the little beggars when they come … I'm a cat lover, I love to shoot the little beggars when they come cr4pping on my garden!They are doing my nut in as the kids have a plastic playtunnel set and the cats love to climb in there to do their businessIf only I was allowed something more powerful than a super soaker!!!

Pepper on the ground will stop the cats - although not v practical for the play tunnels :whistling:

harlzter;2046916

A supersoaker should be powerful enough to deter cats. Perhaps you're not throwing it hard enough.

Tarby25;2046923

Its a handy cat carrier:whistling::thumbsup::w00t:

But that's what the tails are for.

pmsl :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

fruitybat;2047683

Pepper on the ground will stop the cats - although not v practical for … Pepper on the ground will stop the cats - although not v practical for the play tunnels :whistling:

Yep and my dog would eat it, he is that daft!!

harlzter;2048323

Yep and my dog would eat it, he is that daft!!

Must be if you've got a cat problem :lol:

Do they jump on his back for a ride :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1427
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1327
      3. word association Game73944523
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow44

See more discussions