New iPhone 6s vs Refurbished iPhone 7?

Found 30th Mar 2017
So I'm not sure what to choose for my new contract. The refurb iPhone 7 would be £25 cheaper but the iPhone 6s would be brand new. Both cost the same per month, both have same amount of storage and both contracts are basically the exact same.

The 6s one is through Carphone warehouse and the 7 one is through mobiles.co.uk

What would be a better choice?
Community Updates
7 Comments
Not much in them both really as the 7 has a faster processor and a new home button but no headphone jack, the 7 would probably be worth more when you come to sell/trade, so I would say its down to if you need the headphone jack or not?
Original Poster
johnwillowlfc

Not much in them both really as the 7 has a faster processor and a new … Not much in them both really as the 7 has a faster processor and a new home button but no headphone jack, the 7 would probably be worth more when you come to sell/trade, so I would say its down to if you need the headphone jack or not?

I use headphones a lot but wouldn't really mind using the adaptor thing
Dolphinzz

I use headphones a lot but wouldn't really mind using the adaptor thing

I would go with the 7 if it was me if they give you 12 months warranty its as good as new in that case
I had a refurb 6 from mobiles.co.uk was like new and just had my 7 delivered from them. You still get a years apple warranty too
What are they charging out of interest?
May be worth comparing prices before being locked into a cpw deal as I've never seen them beat an online deal.

moneysupermarket.com/mob…ls/
Original Poster
amh88

I had a refurb 6 from mobiles.co.uk was like new and just had my 7 … I had a refurb 6 from mobiles.co.uk was like new and just had my 7 delivered from them. You still get a years apple warranty too

That's where I want to get my 7 from. What was it like? What accessories did you get? Overall condition? (Excuse all the questions but nowhere online gives any answers )
Original Poster
thedvdmonster

What are they charging out of interest?May be worth comparing prices … What are they charging out of interest?May be worth comparing prices before being locked into a cpw deal as I've never seen them beat an online deal. http://www.moneysupermarket.com/mobile-phones/iphone-7-deals/

£79.99 upfront cost (I think), £27 a month with 3GB data and unlimited calls and texts. The website you gave was helpful so I know an alternative contract if it goes before my current contract ends
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions