Groups
    EXPIRED

NEW IPHONE CONTRACT

My old iphone contracts running out in 3 months time , could any one suggest whats the best option i have if i want to upgrade to iphone 3gs??? Any suggestions would be helpful nad thanks in advance

2 Comments

I am in the same situation and I think I am going to wait for the next generation. My current 3G is still ahead of the competition and the 3GS doesn't offer that much to make want to change.
    I think I will switch to a simplicity 12 months contract which should work around £12/month after quidco with an internet bolt on.

smartmac;6340983

I am in the same situation and I think I am going to wait for the next … I am in the same situation and I think I am going to wait for the next generation. My current 3G is still ahead of the competition and the 3GS doesn't offer that much to make want to change.I think I will switch to a simplicity 12 months contract which should work around £12/month after quidco with an internet bolt on.

i was thinking of doing the same, but attempting to use a 3g prepay sim from ebay which has 12 months free data, then porting it (im not sure of the correct term) to maybe a £20/month plan or that simplicity plan and hope the 12 months data follows it - no idea if that will work though..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone/ipad external storage11
      2. Are smart parking limited legitimate33
      3. BT Sport Vs SkySports37
      4. Has anyone bought fitted wardrobes from Sharps?12

See more discussions