Groups

New Ipod Nano Question

Recently bought an 8GB ipod Nano on play.com

play.com/Ele…tml.

When I search on google for them they show as 4th generatin 5th generation and New Ipod Nano's.

I assumed the one on Play.com which says New Apple 8GB iPod Nano was the latest one but when I went to te apple site and enterd the serial code on the back it showed documents for a 4th generation IPod.

Can anyone confirm which version 4th or 5th the one on play.com is and what 5th generation means.

Also are there any good sites to download free music videos or games as bought it for my sons birthday

Thanks

5 Comments

there is no fifth generation, yet

i think it would be the 4th generation if it is really really thin.

[url]www.dizzler.com[/url]

i just got one and am used to mp3.. so finding it really confusing at the moment.. good luck

Original Poster

Bexxa;4095488

i think it would be the 4th generation if it is really really thin. … i think it would be the 4th generation if it is really really thin. [url]www.dizzler.com[/url]i just got one and am used to mp3.. so finding it really confusing at the moment.. good luck

Is the above a good site for free games videos and songs etc and can you just download or do you have to sign up to the site

Yup, 4th generation is the new one

Be careful, we ordered speakers online which said they were compatible and they arent, only work with old ipods

ive got a new one wiyh curved edges
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
      2. Did you know?2951
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      4. word association Game72744169

See more discussions