New Kitchen Help

Found 16th Apr
So I'm looking to get a new kitchen. I'm going to Magnet this week, but the prices compared to those on B&Q look really high?! However, someone did tell me that the prices on the B&Q kitchens don't even include handles for the doors?

Another suggestion was Wickes but they are incredibly overpriced apparently.

How are you supposed to compare prices online when B and Q don't actually give you the full info?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Theres too many options for handles, with varying prices.

Most places are the same, separate handles, priced separately.

Do you have Howdens local to you?
Have you had the home visit from Wickes to measure/design?
Howdens £3500 as I have an account.. Howdens again but a mate who uses them more than me got a price of £3000. Identical kitchen from B&Q with appliances thrown in. £3300... Oven. Hob. Fan. Fridge. Dishwasher. Just shop around would be my advice. We did
Edited by: "wayners" 16th Apr
Bought ours for about £1700 from wickes but it's a small kitchen. Bosch oven and hob cost me about £800 for currys. Paint, electric socket replacements, chippy, tiler, plumber and brick work cost a lot aswell but you can save alot if you do it yourself.
Kitchens seem to be the sort of thing that you never pay list price for. We bought our last one from Wickes who gave us multiple discounts to get the price to where we needed it to be. Just make sure all the trim pieces are included in that price. Even small things like edging tape add up if you have to buy them afterwards as we did.

My advice is decide on your budget and book an appointment with their designer. Stick to that amount and see what they will do for you.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants