Groups

New kittens

Banned
    These little babies were born on Monday.

I had clean hands so no NSPCA helicopters please.

Aren't they AWESOME!

All named after me. Jon I, Jon II, Jon III and Eric.

40 Comments

named after darts players?

Banned

Looks like we need an official pet photo's thread

Original Poster Banned

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/594/kittensvis.jpg

aw they're gorgeous

Original Poster Banned

And no, I am not strangling them!

Very very cute.

Banned

They are gorgeous.

I surprised you didn't call them Dave, Sam, Ivan and Arthur

Banned

how about, dave, margaret, winston and edward

Original Poster Banned

jubbyme;8609520

how about, dave, margaret, winston and edward

Done.

adorable, oh I miss the kitten stage - mine are OAPs now at 10 and 11 years!

ahhh how cute!!!!!

which one is Winston?

Original Poster Banned

skusey;8609408

named after darts players?

Funny you mention that - I've just finished a load of logos for the back of the PDC players. Not had a chance to get onto sky to see them, how did they look?

Banned

skusey;8609594

which one is Winston?

Dunno, but Margaret is the one with the bad claw...

Original Poster Banned

skusey;8609594

which one is Winston?

:-D Now then. I have heard cats can have more than one lover for a litter. I'm guessing she was awake when I watch Shaft on TV last month and got some ideas!

Banned

JonnyTwoToes;8609635

:-D Now then. I have heard cats can have more than one lover for a … :-D Now then. I have heard cats can have more than one lover for a litter. I'm guessing she was awake when I watch Shaft on TV last month and got some ideas!

She definitely got shafted

Original Poster Banned

Skusey, do you follow darts? serious question:

I've just finished a load of logos for the back of the PDC players. Not had a chance to get onto sky to see them, how did they look?

Original Poster Banned

DLM;8609648

She definitely got shafted

:-D :-D :-D Excellent!

JonnyTwoToes;8609654

Skusey, do you follow darts? serious question:I've just finished a load … Skusey, do you follow darts? serious question:I've just finished a load of logos for the back of the PDC players. Not had a chance to get onto sky to see them, how did they look?

I do but havent watched much of the Prem League this year, my bro is good mates with The Rocket, will see if I can find pics.
    Eho have you provided logos for?

Banned

JonnyTwoToes;8609660

:-D :-D :-D Excellent!

I have changed the names on my suggestions because I realised they are all boy's.

I am tired after work :lazy:

Original Poster Banned

skusey;8609673

I do but havent watched much of the Prem League this year, my bro is good … I do but havent watched much of the Prem League this year, my bro is good mates with The Rocket, will see if I can find pics.Eho have you provided logos for?

Most of the players to be honest. I'm not into darts so please excuse my ignorance but I've done two 'Wizards' (one was for a recent Australian guy), The Artist (not sure of his name but I did a sketch of his profile for the back of his shirt), The Machine (again no idea of his name), and numerous others.

Interesting stuff - I guess I'd be more interested if I followed darts? My Bookkeeper is forever saying how cool it is that we do this but I'm not convinced!

Original Poster Banned

Oh, and just finished The Bronze Adonis although he is yet to agree the design.

I do remember him from a while back.

Original Poster Banned

DLM;8609677

I have changed the names on my suggestions because I realised they are … I have changed the names on my suggestions because I realised they are all boy's.I am tired after work :lazy:

Can't tell what sex they are yet to be fair.

Original Poster Banned

Sorry, it was Kevin Painter I think - he is The Artist right?

JonnyTwoToes;8609703

Most of the players to be honest. I'm not into darts so please excuse my … Most of the players to be honest. I'm not into darts so please excuse my ignorance but I've done two 'Wizards' (one was for a recent Australian guy), The Artist (not sure of his name but I did a sketch of his profile for the back of his shirt), The Machine (again no idea of his name), and numerous others.Interesting stuff - I guess I'd be more interested if I followed darts? My Bookkeeper is forever saying how cool it is that we do this but I'm not convinced!

Wizard is Simon Whitlock (Aus)
    Artist is Kevin Painter
    Machine, James Wade

Fair play

Banned

bag,river springs to mind..........................
    ......kidding! .... .... ..................

awwwwwwww so ickle!

Original Poster Banned

skusey;8609831

Wizard is Simon Whitlock (Aus)Artist is Kevin PainterMachine, James … Wizard is Simon Whitlock (Aus)Artist is Kevin PainterMachine, James WadeFair play

That makes sense. I was happy to see the Artists shirt a few months ago. It looked crap when I did it as the transfer didn't allow much detail, however from a distance It looked awesome.

James Wade also rings a bell.

To be fair, I've designed most of the PDC shirts and all of those coming across from the BDO (please tell me that's correct and not a boxing class?).

Hey, if you fancy some original artwork, you know where to come! :-D

Original Poster Banned

RFC;8609957

bag,river springs to … bag,river springs to mind......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................kidding! .... .... ..................

Good job!
    Mentioned the kittens to the old man the other day and he said:

DAD "They're nice what you gonna do with them"

ME "Ermmm, give them away to good homes"

DAD " Well, my mother drowned the last lost by throwing them in the canal"

ME "Thanks dad, see you on Sunday!"

I know there is a president about allowing cats to have kittens and we will no doubt get Poppy cat neutered after this however we felt we should allow her to have kittens once.

Hope people don't feel that was a wrong decision?

Where are they in the pics?!

Sooooo cute :-D

Original Poster Banned

skusey;8609831

Wizard is Simon Whitlock (Aus)Artist is Kevin PainterMachine, James … Wizard is Simon Whitlock (Aus)Artist is Kevin PainterMachine, James WadeFair play

We also did the Power (Phil Taylor). Didn't design it, but printed it a few times. I hate that design.

Wait till you see the Wizard (Australian guy) - I drew his pony tail spot on to what he has! :-D

Original Poster Banned

Marina;8610158

Where are they in the pics?! Sooooo cute :-D

Where are who?

JonnyTwoToes;8610171

Where are who?

The kittens, don't worry I spotted them

It was a joke.

Original Poster Banned

Back to the darts thing (and mods please delete this if you think it is promotion? This is NOT my company but this is the company we produce the work for) I really don't want to be banned for this! NOT SELF PROMOTION:

]http//ww…uk/

Original Poster Banned

We did all the Sid Waddell stuff which was funny as hell!

aawwwww , my aunties cat had kittens about a month ago !

Original Poster Banned

aah96;8610250

aawwwww , my aunties cat had kittens about a month ago !

Jasper, Poppies brother, is NOT impressed.

How can I get them all talking as a happy family?

Banned

JonnyTwoToes;8610406

Jasper, Poppies brother, is NOT impressed.How can I get them all talking … Jasper, Poppies brother, is NOT impressed.How can I get them all talking as a happy family?

Maybe they are a HUKD family :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

Now that would make prefect sense!

Fiance home- off to bed.

Night all!

JonnyTwoToes;8610406

Jasper, Poppies brother, is NOT impressed.How can I get them all talking … Jasper, Poppies brother, is NOT impressed.How can I get them all talking as a happy family?

Well my auntie also has another cat so when tinkerbell (the mum ) was about to have the kittens she sent sassy (the other cat), to her neighbours for a day or 2 , then slowly reunited them at first she wasnt too impressed and wouldnt go near them but after about a week she got used to them !

Just give him time get used to it try and show him one of the kittens but dont be to harsh be gentle.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
      3. love affairs1547
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273

See more discussions