EXPIRED

New Ladies Mountain Bike Wanted - Deal Request

i am after a new mountain bike now kids have learned to ride a bike and mine is a bit antiquated, does anyone know of any deals or could recommend a good bike for a reasonable price?

3 Comments

Didn't say what size but deals with ]John Lewis

£135 delivered with accessory pack

Head for the hills with the 26 inch, front suspension Terra Ladies' mountain bike and versatile accessory pack. The Terra is sturdily constructed from a 17 inch hi-tensile steel frame, offering a better strength-to-weight ratio than aluminium. Ascend mountainous slopes and navigate the twists and turns with ease via 21 speed index gears, changeable via easily-accessible twist grips. With alloy wheel rims, lightweight ‘V style’ brakes and suspension forks which make the bumps easier on your hands.
The included accessory pack consists of a fat barrel high volume black pump, 54 – 58cm helmet, and a British Standard light set

http://www.johnlewis.com/jl_assets/product/230403525.jpg

]Halfords are a good bet too, this bike £79.49 (4% Quidco) if collected in store or £9.99 delivery charge

Apollo FS.26 20" Ladies Full Suspension Mountain Bike

Features and Benefits:
[LIST]
[*]Dual suspension
[*]Hi-tensile steel frame
[*]Female fit geometry
[*]Full suspension for a smoother ride off-road
[*]18 speed Shimano gears
[*]Powerful V-brakes
[*]Comfort saddle
[*]Aluminium rims[/LIST]
[IMG]washford.scene7.com/is/…025?$prod$[/IMG]

Woolworth's have got some 26" rear suspension ladies bikes for £34.99 brand new in there big W stores. I saw loads in the Beckton branch. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help choosing an Android box please.22
    2. Boiler Question11
    3. Can you change the battery on the newer style Oral B 4000 toothbrush?812
    4. samsung s7 edge lcd -rose gold (pink)35

See more discussions