Groups

New Lady Gaga /Beyonce video - Telephone!!

Just watched the video and its so funny!

lnk.nu/you…7i7

16 Comments

OMG WTF was that!

:whistling:lol

wow!!!

That is one wild video

Guess he had the surgery already then..

SuperEd

wtf lol

Anyone else freeze the video at the part she climbs onto the cell bars? (censored)

Banned

I'd like nothing more that to hit Gaga in the face with a spade

Banned

I like it, better than the usual dross with wiggling bums and knockers in pop, at least she has tried to put some background and a story there...........but then blokes never watch stuff for the story;-)

Bizarre, enjoyable though.

rofl at the cell scene, the cigarette glasses, the diet coke on the hair thing.

This video is made with "this is crazy" in mind

Artonox;8086971

rofl at the cell scene, the cigarette glasses, the diet coke on the hair … rofl at the cell scene, the cigarette glasses, the diet coke on the hair thing.This video is made with "this is crazy" in mind

The product placement was funny. The Virgin mobile, and Plenty of Fish on the guard's laptop.. might have to sign up again and see if lots of GaGa fans have signed up in curiosity.

better than Videophone

top banana

DanJackson;8086736

I'd like nothing more that to hit Gaga in the face with a spade

Trouble is, I think that's been done already. Then again, maybe a 2nd one will fix her?

TBH, i thought the video was tripe. and I hate tripe, dad used to eat it. skanky stuff.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044545
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1622
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2487
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767390

See more discussions