New laptop

Posted 17th Nov
After a new laptop which will be used for generla browsing / microsoft office work etc

Not too demanding i know but i need it to be super quick as im quite impatient

Anyone got any recommendations?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
budget ?
mrwhitelabel17/11/2019 19:51

budget ?

I really don't understand why people post this kind of question on here and don't even state what their budget is. Wouldn't that be the one of the first things you'd want to mention?

Anyway OP, if you just doing general browsing and Office then anything with an SSD should be fast enough for you, it's not like Office is processor heavy, maybe you might want to check out your Internet speeds as well.
laptopsdirect.co.uk/len…asp

Lenovo V130 Core i5-8250U 8GB 1TB + 128GB SSD 15.6 Inch Full HD Windows 10

• Processor - Intel Core i5 8250U
  • Screen size - 15.6 Inch Full HD Screen
  • Graphics card - UHD Graphics 620
  • RAM - 8GB
  • SSD - 1TB Hard Drive + 128GB
  • Operating System - Windows 10
  • Warranty - 1 year warranty
  • Graphic Type - Integrated

£429.97

other options available but i dont think this would struggle to meet your current needs and under budget
Haircut_10017/11/2019 21:00

I really don't understand why people post this kind of question on here …I really don't understand why people post this kind of question on here and don't even state what their budget is. Wouldn't that be the one of the first things you'd want to mention? Anyway OP, if you just doing general browsing and Office then anything with an SSD should be fast enough for you, it's not like Office is processor heavy, maybe you might want to check out your Internet speeds as well.

I guess it depends what you do with Office, Excel can be very processor intensive, going from a 4 core to a 6 core made a massive difference.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants