Found 3rd Apr 2007
Looking for a Laptop PC for Uni in September.

Won't be used for modern gaming, but will be used for MS Word, Excel, browsing the Internet, and I'll probably use it for storing Movies, Pictures, Emulated games etc.. Must have Wi-Fi, size of HD minimum of 80Gb. Ideally looking for one with XP as don't want Vista, and I have a budget of about £400-£500. I don't want one that will run like a snail though so one with about 1Gb RAM and hopefully a Core 2 Duo is what I'm after - preferrably a Dell.

Any suggestions?

1. Ask
  2. Laptop
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Laptop
3 Comments

I suggest you wait for the new Dell deals this Thursday as there's not much around at present in the way of good deals

currychops you are a lifesaver! i guttedly missed out on the 1501 deal an i was going to buy 2 of them! cant wait for these new deals!

feda16

currychops you are a lifesaver! i guttedly missed out on the 1501 deal an … currychops you are a lifesaver! i guttedly missed out on the 1501 deal an i was going to buy 2 of them! cant wait for these new deals!

Well keep your eyes on HUKD over the next few deals because Dell have a series of Easter specials that may throw up an exceptional laptop deal...these deals are short term so its a case of getting in quickly if one arrives....Mike T is on the case and as you see he posted the first today .the 24 inch monitor deal....out of my league but many have purchased today.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Did you know?3157
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games67
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247661
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming3055

See more discussions