Groups
    EXPIRED

New Laptop

I'm looking for a new laptop, with some of the best specs around..preferably somthing that will last me a couple of years..my budget is around £800...i have seen the zoostorm but i am uncertain on whether i should purchase it because of a few bad reviews...can any1 help me, i need one before uni!

3 Comments

Check out www.ebuyer.com...they've got some good deals on at the mo :thumbsup:

I've just purchased and setup a Dell Vostro 1700 for a relative: (£620 after delivery refund, 1.8ghz, 17" 1400x900, 160gb, 2gb bluetooth, extras i paid for: matt black cover with 2mp camera £30ish, 9cell battery £11, 802.11n wireless upgrade £25)
    Took 3 weeks, not sure if similar offer is still on.

Extra £58 would of given it 256mb 8600gt graphics decent for games before 2007 imo.
    £105 extra would of given it wuxga 1920x1200 which is what I have on my laptop and is worth it for an experienced user.

I went for Dell knowing how flexible and standardised it would be and knowing in 18-36months+ the dvd drive can be replaced with something that can burn hddvds and/or blurays and is more flexible in general in terms of hard ware with hdds and cpu's easily replaceable.

see here for more info:
    ]http//ww…583

I would go to ebuyer ordered the maxdata laptop for £300 more than enough power
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gaming PC Upgrade Help34
      2. Flight delay compensation715
      3. Hard Drive Setup34
      4. ID Mobile - 30 day contract - Ending - Notice needed for PAC request ?11

See more discussions