Groups

New laptop screen?

My friend stood on my laptop last night and broke the screen, now only half of the screen works. Does anyone know how much it would cost for a new screen?

My laptop is just a rubbish old thing that came free with AOL...HP Compaq 6720s, if anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it..

13 Comments

Original Poster

Ps I can only see half the screen so
    please post like this so i can
    read it!!

did the same thing with my daughters stood on it. I got a screen from ebay cost 50 quid but a bit more now i think 60 - 70 fitted it myself. first time ive tried to do one and no probs quite easy really.

Any chance you have contents insurance?
    Otherwise drag your friend to a shop tbh and point at the laptop you want

Original Poster

Not sure it's even worth it is it

Original Poster

Nah no insurance at this house, moving out next week so didn't bother renewing! FAAAAAAAACK!!

RosieWoo

Nah no insurance at this house, moving out next week so didn't bother … Nah no insurance at this house, moving out next week so didn't bother renewing! FAAAAAAAACK!!

Wait til u move then..i know its not exactly honest but if you've already been paying and not claimed then that sort of justifies it

Link

Page is also formatted
    to the side.

vix_xx

Wait til u move then..i know its not exactly honest but if you've already … Wait til u move then..i know its not exactly honest but if you've already been paying and not claimed then that sort of justifies it

Lol. Yeah, of course if you haven't claimed it more than justifies insurance fraud, and after all, you're not going to leave a trail of evidence on a consumer website with you name and picture or anything daft like that.... ;-)

Original Poster

Lol. Yeah, of course if you haven't claimed it morethan justifies … Lol. Yeah, of course if you haven't claimed it morethan justifies insurance fraud, and after all, you'renot going to leave a trail of evidence on a consumer website with you name and picture or anything daft like that.... ;-)

I wouldn't do that anyway

Banned

it will probably cost the same as the laptop is worth

Banned

vix_xx1 person likes this

Wait til u move then..i know its not exactly honest but if you've already … Wait til u move then..i know its not exactly honest but if you've already been paying and not claimed then that sort of justifies it

No wonder insurance premiums are sky rocketing with this sort of attitude!

Original Poster

Got it sorted, my friend is going to buy me another lappy..thanks for your help guys x

Banned

RosieWoo

Got it sorted, my friend is going to buy me another lappy..thanks for … Got it sorted, my friend is going to buy me another lappy..thanks for your help guys x

WOW!

great mate!

use hukd to find a good value one though rather than pc world lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions