Groups

New Lil Wayne track off new album 'Rebirth'

It's called 'Troublemaker'...a follow up to Prom Queen and Hot Revolver.
    I really am disappointed with this, i've always been a big fan of Lil Wayne, but not sure anymore. Are Waynes glory days over?

27 Comments

Original Poster

LINK
    ]http//ww…tml

Not for the easily offended, Explicit Lyrics

Young Muller Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its ok, not what id expect from him though, imo T.I. is the best atm

Original Poster

micoo;6363587

its ok, not what id expect from him though, imo T.I. is the best atm

I agree, I think his standards have dropped, I do like what T.I, is doing, but I'm loving Jay Z. His Blueprint 3 album is hot! Jay Z has always been one of the greatest in hip hop.

hdizzle;6363604

I agree, I think his standards have dropped, I do like what T.I, is … I agree, I think his standards have dropped, I do like what T.I, is doing, but I'm loving Jay Z. His Blueprint 3 album is hot! Jay Z has always been one of the greatest in hip hop.

In my opinion the only hard tracks on Blueprint 3 are Empire State of Mind, Hate and the other one with Kid Cudi.

The rest of the album is average.

And as for Lil Wayne I think he hit his peak with Carter 3, now slowly he is falling.

hdizzle;6363604

I agree, I think his standards have dropped, I do like what T.I, is … I agree, I think his standards have dropped, I do like what T.I, is doing, but I'm loving Jay Z. His Blueprint 3 album is hot! Jay Z has always been one of the greatest in hip hop.

ye blueprint 3 is great got it the other day n i love it, cant wait for T.I. next album could be a while though :lol: he doesnt get out of prison till may i think :lol:

Best Jay -Z album

Jay -Z - Reasonable Doubt

Best Jay - Z Song

Jay - Z ft Chris Martin - Beach Chair.

Lil Wayne = Vocoder

If you cant sing dont get a machine to do it for you,
    Sounds lie Stephen Hwakins fgs,

SuperEd

tonyg1962;6363747

Lil Wayne = VocoderIf you cant sing dont get a machine to do it for … Lil Wayne = VocoderIf you cant sing dont get a machine to do it for you,Sounds lie Stephen Hwakins fgs,

hahaha,i think its a load of carp

Who? i hip hop is dead the only rapper's doing anything intresting at the moment are
    Asher roth & Raekwon his new album is so good

(((ROBBO)));6363887

Who? i hip hop is dead the only rapper's doing anything intresting at the … Who? i hip hop is dead the only rapper's doing anything intresting at the moment areAsher roth & Raekwon his new album is so good

thts cos the best one is in jail :lol:

micoo;6363905

thts cos the best one is in jail :lol:

Dont even try and compare someone like t.i to Raekwon

(((ROBBO)));6363945

Dont even try and compare someone like t.i to Raekwon

just did. :-D

micoo;6363965

just did. :-D

There really is no hope for some people :roll:

(((ROBBO)));6364016

There really is no hope for some people :roll:

:lol: my fave is not the same as ur fave, cna u handle tht fact?

micoo;6364028

:lol: my fave is not the same as ur fave, cna u handle tht fact?

Yeah i can i just feel for your ear's

(((ROBBO)));6364060

Yeah i can i just feel for your ear's

my fave song ever lol

youtube.com/wat…VUw

u cant say this isnt a great tune :thumbsup:

micoo;6364074

my fave song ever lolSorry but its pop music … my fave song ever lolSorry but its pop music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIqrvUqp7OkThat's hip hophttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5lIWti4VUwu cant say this isnt a great tune :thumbsup:

Sorry but its pop music
    youtube.com/wat…7Ok

That's hip hop

(((ROBBO)));6364108

Sorry but its pop music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIqrvUqp7OkThat's … Sorry but its pop music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIqrvUqp7OkThat's hip hop

ach well say wht u want lol any hip hop artist tht become rlly succeful sudenyl becomes fake and a pop artist lol

micoo;6364124

ach well say wht u want lol any hip hop artist tht become rlly succeful … ach well say wht u want lol any hip hop artist tht become rlly succeful sudenyl becomes fake and a pop artist lol

Im not saying he's fake hip hop's just diffrent now it all sounds the same and you cant really tell the diffrence between it and r&b.

Nas said it best hip hop is dead

(((ROBBO)));6364152

Im not saying he's fake hip hop's just diffrent now it all sounds the … Im not saying he's fake hip hop's just diffrent now it all sounds the same and you cant really tell the diffrence between it and r&b.Nas said it best hip hop is dead

old hip hop is dead, newer artists like wayne, TI, the game, arnt killin it, its evolving imo :thumbsup:

micoo;6364180

old hip hop is dead, newer artists like wayne, TI, the game, arnt killin … old hip hop is dead, newer artists like wayne, TI, the game, arnt killin it, its evolving imo :thumbsup:

bet you like tinchy stryder as well.

Ial let you check this link youtube.com/wat…D24.

Not one of the pop star's you listed could out flow that guy

(((ROBBO)));6364265

bet you like tinchy stryder as well.Ial let you check this link … bet you like tinchy stryder as well.Ial let you check this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDWgtB_MD24.Not one of the pop star's you listed could out flow that guy

tinchy strider is *****, hate his voice, thts good music but lil wayne has the best flo, no argument there imo

micoo;6364351

tinchy strider is *****, hate his voice, thts good music but lil wayne … tinchy strider is *****, hate his voice, thts good music but lil wayne has the best flo, no argument there imo

:thinking: ok i give up

Original Poster

I agree with both ROBBO and micoo...hip hop is sort of dead, but thats because its evolving. it's upsetting when all the new hip hop tracks are about making money though. it sorta gets boring. personally i like both the 'new hip hop' and the original hip hop (common, talib, the roots, etc). but i wish artists would diversify and stop rapping about money, girls, and bling.

Original Poster

mighty mugger;6363625

In my opinion the only hard tracks on Blueprint 3 are Empire State of … In my opinion the only hard tracks on Blueprint 3 are Empire State of Mind, Hate and the other one with Kid Cudi. The rest of the album is average. And as for Lil Wayne I think he hit his peak with Carter 3, now slowly he is falling.

+ Run this Town, Venus vs Mars, So ambitious, Young forever, Off that, On to the next one IMO
    which is about half the album. the other half is still decent.

(((ROBBO)));6364475

:thinking: ok i give up

lool besides wht was tynchy stryder talk all bout, hes not even a hip hop artist :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions