Groups

New Linkin Park Album - Your Views?

Ok the new album was leaked the other day and for people who care, what are your thoughts? whats your favourite song off the album?

I find it different, not much rapping by mike which i think he is awesome at but overall i like it.

16 Comments

Not sure many people will have had a chance to listen to it yet

Seems they are all going the same way- look at Good Charlotte.

Im a big LP fan, I dont like the new single.il try and find the new album and have a listen

Original Poster

What ive done is amazing but werent keen on given up, im listening to the album right the way through now, i was gonna hold out and buy it but it was too hard.

i prefer the heavy guitars and the rapping,thats what made LP LP

add-man

i prefer the heavy guitars and the rapping,thats what made LP LP

I agree. They are all taming it down :-(

Original Poster

Ye not as much rapping and guitars but i still like there new album, not as much as meteora or hybrid theory though.

First album was great, 2nd was okay, 3rd well :giggle:

Linkin who ?

An awful album. It really is terrible and extremely dated.

Just listened to the album,its nothing like previous LP stuff.
    I really hate it when a band totally change there sound like Lost Prophets did
    Im disappointed even more disappointed then i was at spiderman 3

Got it in car yesterday, i agree the rapping is lacking but Its LINKIN PARK so i wil get into it. I love chester and not the place lol

Arctic Monkeys album rules for me :thumbsup:

Original Poster

5th time of listening to this album and i loves it haha. favourite songs are..

In between
    Shadow Of The Day
    The Little things give you away

the rest of the album is still amazing.

Linkin Park FU**ED it up when they released that silly remix album a year or so after there first.

What i've heard so far, i'm really not impressed. Sounds a bit teen boppy for my liking. Maybe thats cause i'm 23 now. But they must be like 30?

timwishart

Linkin Park FU**ED it up when they released that silly remix album a year … Linkin Park FU**ED it up when they released that silly remix album a year or so after there first. What i've heard so far, i'm really not impressed. Sounds a bit teen boppy for my liking. Maybe thats cause i'm 23 now. But they must be like 30?

Disagree with you there, reanimation is probably their best lp.

Reanimation.At first i hated it,but then after a while i started to love it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheap northface alternatives?22
      2. grown ups go free kellogs22
      3. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?711
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?35

See more discussions