New Look

Any way to save money? I want to buy something for £25 (+delivery)

10 Comments

Shoplift it.

lol go instore and students get 20% off i think x

there is a 20% voucher in the in store magazine....and in look magazine i think...it was on here a few days ago........i am lusting after the thigh high boots at £50..............i need them so much

ChipSticks;6367033

Shoplift it.

+1

lorsmanic;6367056

there is a 20% voucher in the in store magazine....and in look magazine i … there is a 20% voucher in the in store magazine....and in look magazine i think...it was on here a few days ago........i am lusting after the thigh high boots at £50..............i need them so much

Nooooo i just bought a coat in there today arghhhhhhhhh

You can't use the voucher online until October though .......3rd-4th

Original Poster

Thanks..lets hope they still have the item i want in stock until then..don't they have a way to reserve clothes?

duhprest;6373571

Thanks..lets hope they still have the item i want in stock until … Thanks..lets hope they still have the item i want in stock until then..don't they have a way to reserve clothes?

i would try and get a hold of a voucher from one of the shops,and get it instore...usually when the discount is for online on those 2 days there are loads of Out of stocks on new season stuff....i was online tue ooohing and ahhing at the thigh high boots..which were all sold out but instore they had about 20 pairs....still i dithered!!!!!!!!!!!!i am going back tomorrow....voucher or not

Original Poster

So I just go instore and say 'I want vouchers I can use on the internet, thanks.'....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. WONGA REFUNDS DUE185924
    2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1630
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6571255
    4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1015

See more discussions