New Look - Anyone got a student number?

13 replies
Found 16th Aug 2012
Just about to place a big order on new look, no discount codes around so wondering if anyone had a student number I could use? Wouldnt normally ask but they expire at end of the month anyway so if someone hadnt used it on new look yet then they probably arent going to

13 Comments

Banned

Try NUS81739

Original Poster

Didnt work thanks though
Edited by: "kelly_o_fanatic" 16th Aug 2012

Banned

Really?

Original Poster

Said STUDENT NUMBER NOT ACCEPTED

Haven't all Nus cards expired now anyway, ready for the new lot next month?

ones i know that used to work (not used for a few months);

nus10

Edited by: "winifer" 16th Aug 2012

Banned

Did it say that? Or shout?

Original Poster

Thanks winifer, neither of those work either.

The cards are supposed to work until 31st of August

dimebars - it shouted it I wasnt shouting, just repeating the message

Anyone else having problems with the site i can not place an order?

Original Poster

allycat38 - I have had no problems adding stuff to basket and logging in, but not tried to checkout as order is very expensive so looking for a code

Banned

I know how you feel. I spec'd my new Porsche on their website but it was super-expensive

Could I find a discount code?

Am I missing something here, is it not classified as a fraud to ask for a random student number and use it to get a discount you are not entitled to and that goes on as if it is perfectly legal and normal. I am interested to know mod's stance on this too.

Original Poster

Sorry, seen it happen on here before, not sure if the rules have changed?

I wouldnt normally ask, as the code is then stuck to account and student wouldnt be able to use it, but card is nearly expired so dont see that as problem

kelly_o_fanatic

Sorry, seen it happen on here before, not sure if the rules have … Sorry, seen it happen on here before, not sure if the rules have changed?I wouldnt normally ask, as the code is then stuck to account and student wouldnt be able to use it, but card is nearly expired so dont see that as problem

sorry kelly_o_fantastic I did not mean to point anybody out. I realise now my words were a bit harsh.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47384
    2. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    3. Win free gin for a year88
    4. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44

See more discussions