Expired

New Look discount codes or vouchers anywhere?

Found 6th Nov 2017
Hey fellow hukd'rs.. I'm looking to buy a few items from New Look and I wondered does anybody know where I can find a valid discount code online or if anyone has one spare it would be greatl appreciated
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Would it be your first order by any chance?
Original Poster
emon138 m ago

Would it be your first order by any chance?

No I ordered my daughters school trousers in the summer holiday and signed up then
Try signing up with a different email address, shouldn’t stop you getting the 20/25%(?) off.
Original Poster
emon133 m ago

Try signing up with a different email address, shouldn’t stop you getting t …Try signing up with a different email address, shouldn’t stop you getting the 20/25%(?) off.

I was thinking because it will be same name and address it wouldn't work. I'll have a go in the morning and see it work. thanks for your help
Tesco giftcards online have 20% off a £25 New Look voucher. I don't know if the same offer would be in store.
Halifax app currently offering 8% cashback on Visa purchases.
Original Poster
emon1315 h, 48 m ago

Try signing up with a different email address, shouldn’t stop you getting t …Try signing up with a different email address, shouldn’t stop you getting the 20/25%(?) off.

Thanks emon I did it with a new email address and got the 20% off thanks for tip, dosey me thought it wouldn't work because of the address
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants