New look facebook?

Banned
My friends tell me there is a new layout, however mine is the same as before.

Can anyone confirm the new look?

cheers

23 Comments

I CAN!!
its a much nicer layout

Original Poster Banned

munaaf;7755410

I CAN!!its a much nicer layout

Really? Thanks. Guess it will take a while before all however many million accounts update.

rumblefish;7755444

Really? Thanks. Guess it will take a while before all however many … Really? Thanks. Guess it will take a while before all however many million accounts update.

Yup but afaik a change like this, should be instantaneous and independent of the amount of users, it's the website changing, not anything related to specific accounts
Try logging out and in, i just exited the tab, 2 mins later went back and it changed!

i want status updates rather than news feed!

honey click status updates on the list on the left and move it to the top of the list

can anyone show us the new look as i haven't got it yet

Banned

WOW!! it's awesome

well what a disapointment,logged in expecting something a bit radical and what did i get,a simplified homepage lol.
maybe some of you have got the new layout but havant noticed:-D

dmissy13;7756075

honey click status updates on the list on the left and move it to the top … honey click status updates on the list on the left and move it to the top of the list

I cant see 'status updates'?

sorry i havent got the new updates yet but someone mentioned to do this on facebook

I just wish they would leave it alone, It takes me ages to work it all out :lol:

mines just the same too...

same for me. anyone with this 'new look' fancy getting a screen shot of it.... if it really does exist!

emhaslam;7757337

same for me. anyone with this 'new look' fancy getting a screen shot of … same for me. anyone with this 'new look' fancy getting a screen shot of it.... if it really does exist!

It does exist :lol: a screen shot would show all their info though

It changed to a news feed a while back is this just continuing this?

Mine has changed but im not keen - i want status updates not news feeds!

Mine hasnt got the status option on the side

yes it does exist cos loads of statuses have said something bout it. i heard that they were rolling it out gradually and giving it to several million users at a time, dont know why tho. ive still not got it

whats the difference between newsfeed and status reports?

Read this, Shows the new homepage aswell

neowin.net/new…hes

news feed tells you everything your friends have been doing, including loads of game scores and automatic generated update type things.
status feed just gives you status updates...which is what I prefer

still not got it...

I've got it and hate it!

i have to keep refreshing it and shows me random times on my wall its poop!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
    4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44

See more discussions