New look Hotmail - can you change it?

Yuk - don't like it at all - seems very difficult to find things now and not as easy on the eye with the see through look. Is there anyway to change how it now looks? Thanks

4 Comments

Yes you can theres a link in the top right to go back to old mode - same with the new ebay - think it says opt out

Pity not the same for facebook

Original Poster

dandoc2;3366318

Yes you can theres a link in the top right to go back to old mode - same … Yes you can theres a link in the top right to go back to old mode - same with the new ebay - think it says opt outPity not the same for facebook

Thank you!

i cant see the option? all i see is the sign out button and options, under options are colour schems thats it no button to revert back to old

n1ttygr1tty;3366826

i cant see the option? all i see is the sign out button and options, … i cant see the option? all i see is the sign out button and options, under options are colour schems thats it no button to revert back to old

Same here...can't see any of the colours either, just text on a white background...:thinking:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What would be HELL to you?2023
    2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1932
    3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941347
    4. love affairs1756

See more discussions