new Macbook and Macbook Pro series are coming out on the 14th of October!

8 replies
Found 9th Oct 2008
anybody excited? i am..

according to the rumors there will be 3 Macbooks, 3 Macbook Pros and 2 Macbook Airs.

8 Comments

Original Poster

ooooh, have been looking at the apples, will wait now!
wonder if ill get a free ipod still being a student, not that i need one with my iphone, and 2 ipods

Banned

get in roll on the 14th

Original Poster

dont forget 6% quidco!

also if you are a student you get;
- 14% off
- a free hp printer / £60 rebate off all printers
- £95 rebate on all ipod 8 and 16gb versions

by the way according to rumors on ]macrumors.com new apple laptops are gonna be well competitive in price! starting from $800!

volcom883;3158151

dont forget 6% quidco!also if you are a student you get;- 14% off- a free … dont forget 6% quidco!also if you are a student you get;- 14% off- a free hp printer / £60 rebate off all printers- £95 rebate on all ipod 8 and 16gb versionsby the way according to rumors on ]macrumors.com new apple laptops are gonna be well competitive in price! starting from $800!

that sounds good =]]

Original Poster

innit! you know what? i have been waiting for a good apple update for a year. i hope that it will have blu-ray drive on it!

volcom883;3158422

innit! you know what? i have been waiting for a good apple update for a … innit! you know what? i have been waiting for a good apple update for a year. i hope that it will have blu-ray drive on it!

Should be an option on the Macbook Pro, but you won't see blu-ray on the standard Macbooks.

I am desperately waiting on a new MacPro Desktop :roll:

Gee I hear that the new '59 Chevies have chrome all around the grill as well as white walls...
I like Macs, I own several but i get annoyed with the "new" machines being released like they are the second coming...
It's been a crapy weeks...:x:w00t::-D:oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3283
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769408
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…47104
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604807

See more discussions