Groups

New Macbook Pro USA & Snow Leopard

Hi all i'm off to new york next month and plan to buy a new macbook pro 13", for around £750, question is if i buy in the us and it dosn't come with snow leopard can i claim back in the uk for the free upgrade when available?.

4 Comments

should do cause apple warranty is worldwide

its ridiculous how its dropped in price in the US and not in Britain

edit. snow leopard isn't a free update. it costs about $29 and $49 for the family pack?

Original Poster

noodles1631;5482502

its ridiculous how its dropped in price in the US and not in Britainedit. … its ridiculous how its dropped in price in the US and not in Britainedit. snow leopard isn't a free update. it costs about $29 and $49 for the family pack?

it's a free update in the us all you pay is p&p.

Mac OS X Snow Leopard Up-to-Date Program
    Mac OS X Snow Leopard refines the elegant Mac OS X user experience with lots of little touches and performance improvements that will make using your Mac even more enjoyable. It also includes new core technologies designed to tap the power of today’s computer hardware and provide a strong base for innovation.

If you purchased a qualifying Mac or Xserve on or after June 8, 2009, that does not include Mac OS X Snow Leopard, you can upgrade to Mac OS X Snow Leopard for $9.95.*

Learn more
    *Covers product plus shipping and handling fee. U.S. customers add appropriate sales tax.

Expect to pay 15% VAT when you import it to the UK.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3341204
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1423
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…68
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…2044

See more discussions