New manager wanted: Swansea City FC

As the title states, Swansea City FC are due to lose their manager to Wigan and Dave Whelan and his pies.

Any decent suggestions welcomed

27 Comments

Gareth Southgate?

Please!!!!!

gordon strachan is available:whistling:

Original Poster

borolad94;5402969

Gareth Southgate?Please!!!!!

erm...no thanks :oops:

see you next season

any suggestions for us? sounds like west brom are losing tony mowbray to celtic

Alan Pardew

Banned

gary speed

tony adams

emhaslam;5403314

any suggestions for us? sounds like west brom are losing tony mowbray to … any suggestions for us? sounds like west brom are losing tony mowbray to celtic

Alan Curbishly?

peodude;5403420

Alan Curbishly?

i'd take him - but would still prefer TM

Banned

Roberto Mancini or Roy Keane :D:D

supersonic1013;5404089

Roberto Mancini or Roy Keane :D:D

Roy Keane or Paul Ince,
both applied for the Brighton job,

scousekop;5404116

Roy Keane or Paul Ince,both applied for the Brighton job,

Um, I don't think Roy Keane applied for the Brighton job considering he is Ipswich manager.

HTH.

The JFK;5404164

Um, I don't think Roy Keane applied for the Brighton job considering he … Um, I don't think Roy Keane applied for the Brighton job considering he is Ipswich manager. HTH.

I stand corrected:oops:

So much for promises Mr Martinez 'i'll never leave this club'

t0mm;5404266

That's similar to what Brendan Rodger's said last week. I guess the chance to manage such a glorious club like Reading was too good an opportunity to turn down. :-D

Paul Tisdale would be a decent and realistic replacement.

Banned

The JFK;5404317

That's similar to what Brendan Rodger's said last week. I guess the … That's similar to what Brendan Rodger's said last week. I guess the chance to manage such a glorious club like Reading was too good an opportunity to turn down. :-D

after they couldnt get ferguson...

i reckon speed will go for it, learnig his trade at sheffield as coach atm with blackwell.....leeds crew

Original Poster

t0mm;5404266

You would not believe some of the things people have written about him. I live in hope that he will stay and maybe an 11th hour hitch will fcuk things up for the move to Wigan - but its not going to happen.

Paulo Di Canio, Roberto Di Matteo or Chris Coleman (Swansea boy, born and bred)

Paul Ince - I think not

West Brom will have a job replacing TM - good luck there

He is a lying Judas and I will never forgive him.

He sold us the dream and then ******ed off when the cash was wafted in front of his nose.
Wigan FFS. Have some ambition Roberto!

I know they say no man is bigger than the club but when that man then comes back and rapes the place for the entire coaching staff and best players (as he will), then that isn't true.

Odd that the announcement isn't going to be made until Wednesday. It's so he can convince his backroom staff to join him and for terms to be agreed with them I guess.

Not that I'm bitter or anything.

SWANSEA TILL I DIE!

sideshow Bob

And if Chris Coleman gets appointed I'm not renewing my season ticket.
Boring boring football and we'll be relegated :viking:

damaje73;5420726

You would not believe some of the things people have written about him. I … You would not believe some of the things people have written about him. I live in hope that he will stay and maybe an 11th hour hitch will fcuk things up for the move to Wigan - but its not going to happen.Paulo Di Canio, Roberto Di Matteo or Chris Coleman (Swansea boy, born and bred)Paul Ince - I think notWest Brom will have a job replacing TM - good luck there

ince is a top manager. blackburn was a tough job for anyone, and he's proven at MK.

swansea should take mccall . .

dave jones

intenso100;5420980

dave jones

Not funny. We don't want a fat Gary Glitter

BlasterLad;5420992

Not funny. We don't want a fat Gary Glitter

lol :), i heard young Jordi Cruyff , been linked :whistling:

intenso100;5421027

lol :), i heard young Jordi Cruyff , been linked :whistling:

So many names are being touted about. Cruyff is good friends with Martinez (he's godfather to Jordi's kids I believe) and wrote the foreword to his autobiography (which I have now shredded :thumbsup: )

I think the Falkirk manager John Hughes is most likely.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1111
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846070
    3. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders44
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763843

See more discussions