Found 9th Aug

Hi I am a new member to the site today
Does any established members have any valuable tips/ advice?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Hi welcome to the site . We are a nice community as long as your not bonkers. Please try and post deals and be active on the site. Try to refrain from talking about religion or politics. But you can happily talk about weather. It just goes bad in the comments.

Ones to add are:

@BuzzDuraband He is our resident gaming guy if you are into gaming add him. He has saved me loads but cost me a fortune.

@reindeer333 is a good deal finder and finds a few glitches.

@Illusionary does a weekly game giveaway . So if you have any spare games. He will happily take donations.

@Chanchi32 is Hukds resident Cookie Monster. Has a great eye for glitches. Including his famous PS4 deal. He is always posting bargains.

@deeky is most famous for his Christmas comp. but he is always lurking in misc and in the comment section of deals.

@andywedge is a mod. These people are basically the police of the site.

Hope this site saves you money. Enjoy.
Top survival tip:

Don't win any prizes in the current Pepper Festival Summer Flamedeer Hunt as you will upset some of the established members.
Simple house rules:

1. Don't post any deals as you will invariably get a load of negativity as people don't like the product, or they bought it 18yrs ago for 2p less. Lurking is free, you can never be banned and you still get the benefit, its a win/win

2. If you do decide to enter the lions den and post a deal, don't get hung up over "heat" its meaningless and gets you nothing... remember, this is not a "community" its a cash cow for the site owners and their staff (you're literally working for free to make someone else very rich....and that person will never show you any gratitude!)

3. Don't post any opinion ON ANYTHING!!! You'll get suspended or banned for little to no reason.

4. Don't put "hey guys this is my first post so be nice" as its REALLY annoying

5. moneysavingexpert.co.uk

Good luck, newbie enthusiasm is always nice to see..... but it never lasts
Irish = ✔

Gal = ✔

14 = meh

Oh, welcome to HUKD
Edited by: "deeky" 9th Aug
35 Comments
Hi welcome to the site . We are a nice community as long as your not bonkers. Please try and post deals and be active on the site. Try to refrain from talking about religion or politics. But you can happily talk about weather. It just goes bad in the comments.

Ones to add are:

@BuzzDuraband He is our resident gaming guy if you are into gaming add him. He has saved me loads but cost me a fortune.

@reindeer333 is a good deal finder and finds a few glitches.

@Illusionary does a weekly game giveaway . So if you have any spare games. He will happily take donations.

@Chanchi32 is Hukds resident Cookie Monster. Has a great eye for glitches. Including his famous PS4 deal. He is always posting bargains.

@deeky is most famous for his Christmas comp. but he is always lurking in misc and in the comment section of deals.

@andywedge is a mod. These people are basically the police of the site.

Hope this site saves you money. Enjoy.
Top survival tip:

Don't win any prizes in the current Pepper Festival Summer Flamedeer Hunt as you will upset some of the established members.
welcome, biggest tip is don't get hooked, Don't spend to much time on here as you can all of a sudden find you are Don't worry about heat when posting deals. Don't worry about a hot deal, you may find a deal for you that doesnt necessarily get hot. Don't get offended, you will see plenty of moaners, even down to not putting the commas in the right place but who cares its a deal site and people post quick.

You will start to see names as well as those above @Xboxgamer321 , probably have offended some of the ones they havent mentioned and get used to seeing comments from some of the residents. Most of us are nice and harmless but some you will soon see are well just...... we all know who they are
Simple house rules:

1. Don't post any deals as you will invariably get a load of negativity as people don't like the product, or they bought it 18yrs ago for 2p less. Lurking is free, you can never be banned and you still get the benefit, its a win/win

2. If you do decide to enter the lions den and post a deal, don't get hung up over "heat" its meaningless and gets you nothing... remember, this is not a "community" its a cash cow for the site owners and their staff (you're literally working for free to make someone else very rich....and that person will never show you any gratitude!)

3. Don't post any opinion ON ANYTHING!!! You'll get suspended or banned for little to no reason.

4. Don't put "hey guys this is my first post so be nice" as its REALLY annoying

5. moneysavingexpert.co.uk

Good luck, newbie enthusiasm is always nice to see..... but it never lasts
Irish = ✔

Gal = ✔

14 = meh

Oh, welcome to HUKD
Xboxgamer32120 m ago

Hi welcome to the site . We are a nice community as long as your not …Hi welcome to the site . We are a nice community as long as your not bonkers. Please try and post deals and be active on the site. Try to refrain from talking about religion or politics. But you can happily talk about weather. It just goes bad in the comments.Ones to add are:@BuzzDuraband He is our resident gaming guy if you are into gaming add him. He has saved me loads but cost me a fortune.@reindeer333 is a good deal finder and finds a few glitches.@Illusionary does a weekly game giveaway . So if you have any spare games. He will happily take donations.@Chanchi32 is Hukds resident Cookie Monster. Has a great eye for glitches. Including his famous PS4 deal. He is always posting bargains.@deeky is most famous for his Christmas comp. but he is always lurking in misc and in the comment section of deals. @andywedge is a mod. These people are basically the police of the site.Hope this site saves you money. Enjoy.

Err, I think you are forgetting someone .....
Saturn58 s ago

He was just listing legends for now
deeky3 m ago

Exactly, may I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some moments ago.

Saturn4 m ago

Best tip: Never join Talktalk. It's really not worth it no matter how much they'd pay you! Trust me on this.
Saturn10 m ago

Ah yes, the infamous Saturn aka SausageGate.
Log out and delete yor account...

This site will ruin your bank account
try not to slip into your old persona too soon...
123thisisme5 m ago

Ah yes, the infamous Saturn aka SausageGate.

SausageGate? Remind me - I'm not denying it, but I have no recollection of that particular incident. You have intrigued me now.
Saturn3 m ago

SausageGate? Remind me - I'm not denying it, but I have no recollection of …SausageGate? Remind me - I'm not denying it, but I have no recollection of that particular incident. You have intrigued me now.

Is it this SausageGate?
deeky1 m ago

Is it this SausageGate?

that or the time he couldn't sit down for a week
deeky2 m ago

Is it this SausageGate?

Yup, I think Saturn is showing signs of dementia.
@Irishgal14

You are such a teaser.

You are new and on your birthday, you found MISC on this web site dominated with shopping when others took months to arrive here from busy shopping and dealings, to do things that are mostly not shopping.

Welcome again,whoever you are as well.
Edited by: "splender" 9th Aug
deeky17 m ago

Is it this SausageGate?

it is a sausage-relay, not a sausage-gate because there is no far-reaching scandal, especially in politics and in government, one may call diesel-gate as in the government promoting diesel usage by tax incentives and campaigns, as for a relay with cadmium, it is not a -gate. The other bloke is the wiener in having the last say.
Saturn1 h, 27 m ago

I do apologise. There are two many celebrities on this site to list.
Edited by: "Xboxgamer321" 9th Aug
deeky37 m ago

Saturn34 m ago

Exactly, may I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some …Exactly, may I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some moments ago.

I wouldn’t worry Saturn. Looks like we’re too young to be considered a legend.

34661099-NqMSw.jpg
You brought that upon yourself @deeky . Never call @Chanchi32 a legend. Ever.

Ta.
Don't talk about anything here. Political or religious banter not permitted.
Don't post any deals - the website layout keeps getting changed despite our protests.
123thisisme1 h, 2 m ago

Yup, I think Saturn is showing signs of dementia.

Fascinating as the quoted 'Sausage' conversation appears, it was with 'Splender'. not me. Dementia, you say. Me? Or you? Oops!!
Saturn40 m ago

Fascinating as the quoted 'Sausage' conversation appears, it was with …Fascinating as the quoted 'Sausage' conversation appears, it was with 'Splender'. not me. Dementia, you say. Me? Or you? Oops!!

I think thisisme is showing signs of dementia.
Edited by: "123thisisme" 9th Aug
fanpages1 h, 56 m ago

Top survival tip:Don't win any prizes in the current Pepper Festival …Top survival tip:Don't win any prizes in the current Pepper Festival Summer Flamedeer Hunt as you will upset some of the established members.

Okay I won't say if I do
ashmac1 h, 59 m ago

Log out and delete yor account...This site will ruin your bank account

Ha ha I can see what you mean you just have to be mindful
fanpages2 h, 36 m ago

HotUKDeals Celebrities

Only one I know on the list Syzable - ebay business killer. Ruins christmas, kills fluffy kittens and generally mean-spirited.
fanpages3 h, 12 m ago

HotUKDeals Celebrities

I count one - hang on, let's check again.. yes, ONE member still active under the usernames in that list

Edit: apart from your good self, obviously
Xboxgamer3214 h, 51 m ago

Hi welcome to the site . We are a nice community as long as your not …Hi welcome to the site . We are a nice community as long as your not bonkers. Please try and post deals and be active on the site. Try to refrain from talking about religion or politics. But you can happily talk about weather. It just goes bad in the comments.Ones to add are:@BuzzDuraband He is our resident gaming guy if you are into gaming add him. He has saved me loads but cost me a fortune.@reindeer333 is a good deal finder and finds a few glitches.@Illusionary does a weekly game giveaway . So if you have any spare games. He will happily take donations.@Chanchi32 is Hukds resident Cookie Monster. Has a great eye for glitches. Including his famous PS4 deal. He is always posting bargains.@deeky is most famous for his Christmas comp. but he is always lurking in misc and in the comment section of deals. @andywedge is a mod. These people are basically the police of the site.Hope this site saves you money. Enjoy.

For some reason I thought Chanchi was a female
hearts227 m ago

For some reason I thought Chanchi was a female

You mean she isn't?

34664951-U8TT5.jpg
splender5 m ago

Be as it may, I did post just another deal.

Never, in all my years on HUKD, have I seen a more blatant example of self-promotion
Who is that then?
Try to resist buying product which you like however dont need in real life otherwise you will end up of having surplus of items at home.

Small tip...
If you are into posting deals then please check whether a deal has been posted or not through in search either by store name, product etc. This has happened to me many times where i get lovely message from MOD that its already been posted.

Also enjoy this season of finding Flamdeer without the expectation of winning something ( you have been warned : : ). Then its really a fun. Good luck.
deeky17 m ago

Never, in all my years on HUKD, have I seen a more blatant example of …Never, in all my years on HUKD, have I seen a more blatant example of self-promotion

After talking the talk, one has to walk the walk, someone has to be a role model to a newbie, recarnation, rebirth, by setting a good example for a shopping site.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions