New Messages I cant view?!

6 replies
Found 25th Jul 2010
My profile is showing that I have 3 new messages but it wont let me click into any one of them?! Does anyone have any ideas?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

yeh the site was down a bit ago, i couldnt post. Messaged andy wedge and he couldnt open the message even after it was back working.

Best thing to do is message the people who messaged u asking them to resend it

Original Poster

golemsmate

yeh the site was down a bit ago, i couldnt post. Messaged andy wedge and … yeh the site was down a bit ago, i couldnt post. Messaged andy wedge and he couldnt open the message even after it was back working.Best thing to do is message the people who messaged u asking them to resend it

Ahhhh, I'll do that then! Thanks again!

I have 2 message aswell that I can't read!! its really annoying as its showing 2 messages all the time and this won't go untill I can read them

mod

For a few hours this afternoon HUKD had a bit of a major blip; noone could post threads and any PMs sent during that period are unable to be opened. I had a few PMs that just couldn't open, so I PMd the sender explaining my problem and asked them if they could resend. That solved it.

Banned

andywedge

For a few hours this afternoon HUKD had a bit of a major blip; noone … For a few hours this afternoon HUKD had a bit of a major blip; noone could post threads and any PMs sent during that period are unable to be opened. I had a few PMs that just couldn't open, so I PMd the sender explaining my problem and asked them if they could resend. That solved it.

Several people got touch inappropriately at the same time i believe.

Original Poster

Thanks guys, got in touch with the users and everything is working alright now! We cant expect HUKD to be working perfectly all the time can we!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One X Console £385 (in-store) @ Interdiscount (Swiss-France borders)12
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226656
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769621
    4. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?711

See more discussions