Groups
    EXPIRED

New Michelin pilot power 2ct needed cheap as poss

Just got home from work and got a whacking great nail in my rear tyre (motorbike), only had it on for 6 weeks, does anyone know thhe cheapest place for a:
    Michelin Pilot Power 2CT 190/55/zr17,
    Cheapest I found is £126.10 on mytyres.co.uk
    Cheers

7 Comments

Original Poster

or if anyone has a coupon or code for any sites for tyres that would be great

if you got a costco near by and got a card there normally cheapest for mine michelin primacy 205/55/16 and good discount if normally buying 4

Original Poster

oops didnt make it clear was a motorcycle tyre

costco is the best for micchelin got no offers on them at the minute but still pretty good

Original Poster

[QUOTE=waller;7665360]costco is the best for micchelin got no offers on them at the minute but still pretty good[/

they do motorcycle tyres????

Can you get the tyre plugged ???

I know on cars you can depending on where the hole/nail went through.
    last time i had one plugged it only cpst about a fiver !!!

might be worth looking in to ??:thumbsup:

Original Poster

sticko;7677478

Can you get the tyre plugged ???I know on cars you can depending on where … Can you get the tyre plugged ???I know on cars you can depending on where the hole/nail went through.last time i had one plugged it only cpst about a fiver !!!might be worth looking in to ??:thumbsup:

gonna see friday, but in past experience most tyre places wont repair a bike tyre in fear of being sued, especially a "w" rated tyre
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767472
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      3. word association Game74044579
      4. One thing you've forgotten911

See more discussions