Groups
    EXPIRED

New Mobile Phone

My contract runs out end of June and was thinking recently of getting an upgrade/handset.

Carphone warehouse rang me today saying I have to change my Package, as the Tariff I am on, some Leisure package, wont exist soon and offered me some package which is Half the price of mine at present which is only around £17 for400 offpeak minutes and 50txts andwont be be the same.
    Think they said £12.50 for 100mins and 100txts

They said I could only have a new handset if I signed up to a package of over £25 a Month and that they dont offer any Cashback anymore because the Networks arent making Money giving the Phones away.

Whats the best options available. I was wanting to get the Sony Ericsson K800i this year, but dont want to pay over £25 a month

Stingy Networks :x

3 Comments

Original Poster

£35 a month, bit steep.

O2 gave me 500mins/100sms + phone insurance for £20/month last year with a free N80 and that was from a 12months free rental contract.

So, that offer is basically crap.

Ask for a PAC before the 1month notice period starts, and get a good cashback offer elsewhere.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bearded chat1223
      2. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407243
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311387
      4. One thing you've forgotten1720

See more discussions