Groups

New MSE website design...

17 Comments

Doesnt appeal to me either,, if its not broke why fix it?

I hate that design. Yet it's still an improvement on their old one. :?

Looks similar to the forever referenced moneysupermarket.com site layout to me.

looks like a price comparison website now

better than the old one, cant really see a way for the site to be designed any better as there is so much that goes on

LOL we were having the same conversation in the mods forum, with many of the same points raised here!!

lol its crap but still better than old 1!

I don't like the old one, far too much going on in one place. Too busy with information. I only had a quick glance of this new one and it looks loads better. I might even go on it now and then!!!!

it looks cheap and still too many things on the homepage to look at

Original Poster

They've Vista`ised it, Vista itself trying to copy the glossy vain GUI of Apples OS X.

The non glossy logical simpleness is one of the main reasons I love HUKD, functionality is #1 not aesthetics.

schizoboy

The non glossy logical [SIZE=3]simpleness[/SIZE] is one of the main … The non glossy logical [SIZE=3]simpleness[/SIZE] is one of the main reasons I love HUKD, functionality is #1 not aesthetics.

Do you mean simplicity darling...

Original Poster

yes, simplicity, trust a woman to tell me what I mean

At least she called ya darling lol.

The Myspace of money saving websites. I do think it is a slight improvement on the old design however.

someone likes their own face? :giggle:

I like it! There's a lot of stuff to cram in so I think they did a pretty good job!

Don't look too bad. Bit bright on the eyes though!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542119
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions