Groups

New MW2 map pack details confirmed

Banned
    New maps are as follows

Carnival Desolate amusement park with excellent vantage points for snipers. It's "unlike anything we've ever done before," said Bowling. The map takes place during the daytime and includes all original art and model assets. Bowling added that the team really wanted to include this in the first map pack, but the team needed additional time for polish. It's a fairly large map and includes many set pieces, such as roller-coasters, a fun house, and bumper cars.

Trailer Park Contains tight corridors and condensed areas. Very maze-like with obvious choke points. In context of the game, this map is the living quarters for the people who run the Boneyard level found in Modern Warfare 2's singleplayer campaign. The Boneyard will be viewable in the background.

Fuel Completely unique from the other maps. The setting is an oil refinery and is split into two sections. One area is wide-open for snipers and the other half is a large warehouse with tight corridors.

Two old maps are

Vacants and strike.

26 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Vacant
    http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100515112225/callofduty/images/thumb/5/50/Vacant2.jpg/800px-Vacant2.jpg
    Strike
    http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100515112135/callofduty/images/thumb/4/41/Strike2.jpg/800px-Strike2.jpg
    Trailer Park
    http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100515112351/callofduty/images/thumb/2/22/TrailerParky.jpg/800px-TrailerParky.jpg
    Fuel
    http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100515112055/callofduty/images/thumb/d/dd/Fuel.jpg/800px-Fuel.jpg
    Carnival Desolate
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100515112002/callofduty/images/thumb/3/39/Carnival.jpg/800px-Carnival.jpg

Bowling added that the team really wanted to include this in the first … Bowling added that the team really wanted to include this in the first map pack, but the team needed additional time for polish

or more money from mugs like me

Original Poster Banned

ding;8658216

or more money from mugs like me

As much as I despise their obvious money leeching, I did like the last map pack and this one looks even better. The old maps look more than a copy and paste as well

who is that in ur avi?

btw "off" re. ur location, has two 'f' s in it lol (just doesnt have the same effect with one!!)

Original Poster Banned

bossyboots;8658249

who is that in ur avi?btw "off" re. ur location, has two 'f' s in it lol … who is that in ur avi?btw "off" re. ur location, has two 'f' s in it lol (just doesnt have the same effect with one!!)

vimeo.com/110…775

and it does have two f's :whistling:

if i buy the map packs can i copy it off my 360 HDD onto my sons 360 HDD using a transfer cable

ryman1000;8658258

http://vimeo.com/11006775 and it does have to f's :whistling:

:lol: ooh so it does........have TWO :-D

Original Poster Banned

ding;8658268

if i buy the map packs can i copy it off my 360 HDD onto my sons 360 HDD … if i buy the map packs can i copy it off my 360 HDD onto my sons 360 HDD using a transfer cable

No, it is assigned to your account and will not work. You can use liscense transfer though, I did it with a mate to give him the stimulus map pack. HTH

Original Poster Banned

bossyboots;8658276

:lol: ooh so it does........have TWO :-D

Oh dear :oops: My w is broken ...ahem

ryman1000;8658277

No, it is assigned to your account and will not work. You can use … No, it is assigned to your account and will not work. You can use liscense transfer though, I did it with a mate to give him the stimulus map pack. HTH

will it remove the map pack off the original hdd or will it just copy it :thumbsup:

ryman1000;8658285

Oh dear :oops: My w is broken ...ahem

just finished watching that facejacker video and just lmao at it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster Banned

ding;8658291

will it remove the map pack off the original hdd or will it just copy it … will it remove the map pack off the original hdd or will it just copy it :thumbsup:

He has to recover your account on their HDD and re-download it through the xbox website and both of you will have it. You can only do it once a year though i'm afraid

Original Poster Banned

bossyboots;8658292

just finished watching that facejacker video and just lmao at it … just finished watching that facejacker video and just lmao at it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, so funny ! It's on tommorow, watch it :thumbsup:

ryman1000;8658297

He has to recover your account on their HDD and re-download it through … He has to recover your account on their HDD and re-download it through the xbox website and both of you will have it. You can only do it once a year though i'm afraid

thanks dude i will do some homework, they have got enough money out of my family already:thumbsup: left rep. take care:)

Original Poster Banned

ding;8658313

thanks dude i will do some homework, they have got enough money out of my … thanks dude i will do some homework, they have got enough money out of my family already:thumbsup: left rep. take care:)

:thumbsup: and returned

Here's the microsoft link xbox.com/en-…htm
    PM me if you need help with it, can be a tad confusing at first

Looks good.

The old maps look purdy too.

ryman1000;8658324

:thumbsup: and returnedHere's the microsoft link … :thumbsup: and returnedHere's the microsoft link http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/support/faq/consolelicensetransfer.htmPM me if you need help with it, can be a tad confusing at first

thank you

Banned

damnn why cant they give the maps for free like battlefield2

Original Poster Banned

DragonChris;8658351

Looks good.The old maps look purdy too.

Lol, never heard that before. Had to urban dictionary it, and agreed :thumbsup:
    Looks like they tried to p less people off by touching the old maps up a bit.

Original Poster Banned

two way;8658371

damnn why cant they give the maps for free like battlefield2

BC2 or Battlefield 2 ?

when are these being released seeing as the first map pack only just came out on PS3 ?

Original Poster Banned

arcangel111;8658471

when are these being released seeing as the first map pack only just came … when are these being released seeing as the first map pack only just came out on PS3 ?

June 03rd Xbox 360 and July 03rd PS3

Going to get game of the year edition when it is cheap.

Original Poster Banned

electriclinux;8663361

Going to get game of the year edition when it is cheap.

Think it'll be a while with more DLC to follow this. Would assume it will be expensive for a considerable amount of time seeing as each map pack costs £10, the 3rd will bring the DLC up to £30, so people will be paying at least £30 for a GOTY

ryman1000;8663636

Think it'll be a while with more DLC to follow this. Would assume it will … Think it'll be a while with more DLC to follow this. Would assume it will be expensive for a considerable amount of time seeing as each map pack costs £10, the 3rd will bring the DLC up to £30, so people will be paying at least £30 for a GOTY

I can wait, I got lots of other games. Games that don't gouge for DLC.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2542
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767419
      3. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery77
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow919

See more discussions