new nazi zombie level on COD WAW

just wondering what level everyone had got to minus any glitches, although i don't know i there are any real glitches on the latest zombie map.

I got to 17 yesterday just me and my son and i thought that was pretty good.

actually son just got home from school and reminded me it was round 19 we got to on the new map!

7 Comments

only 14 for me :-(

Original Poster

mhh1981;4999719

only 14 for me :-(

14 was my best too til the other day. For some reason i never get the ray gun on the new map til the other day, and that is they key to lasting to the later rounds!

Check out guide for Zombie on COD4central, some good guide inthere. Will link in a second

im no good at zombie level.

Link to Good guide how to get high score, without cheating.
This site really good info on Right side got good guides on 4 and 5.
And can access at work (sweet)

s-guide-to-zombie-verruckt-t16852/0/"…/0/

SuperEd

if ur talking bout ps3 think i got to 14 lol wll have 2 check ---add me PSN ID spudbelly

Original Poster

guru_the;4999995

Link to Good guide how to get high score, without cheating.This site … Link to Good guide how to get high score, without cheating.This site really good info on Right side got good guides on 4 and 5.And can access at work (sweet)s-guide-to-zombie-verruckt-t16852/0/"]http://www.cod4central.com/forums/cod-waw-guides/ninja's-guide-to-zombie-verruckt-t16852/0/

cheers for the guide man, played it so much i've pretty much worked all that out myself. Got to round 19 without cheating, don't think i'll top that for a while. We both had ray guns and brownings. lucky weapons.

Original Poster

goonertillidie;5001725

if ur talking bout ps3 think i got to 14 lol wll have 2 check ---add me … if ur talking bout ps3 think i got to 14 lol wll have 2 check ---add me PSN ID spudbelly

dunno bout anyone else but i only have a 360
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    4. GOT Leaks again614

See more discussions