Found 11th Aug 2009
Would anyone be interested in buying the the above, I have about 5 brand new tops still in bags, I got them from the last sale.
I got them for a boy my sister was fostering and before I had chance to take them to her (she lives 130 miles away) he went back to his parents and unfort they are still it a bag in a cupboard lol
The reason for me posting it in Misc rather than For sale is because I have not worked out how to upload pics yet lol... so I thought I would test the water on interest first.
If anyone as winter directory I can give you codes etc.

9 Comments

yeah how much? what style?

Original Poster

superskilly;5995467

yeah how much? what style?

ive got...

1 pk of 4 long sleeve tops with breast pocket (white, pale blue, light green & greyish blue)

1 green l/s top with navy neck & cuffs with a navy tractor on the front.

1 red l/s top red with navy cuffs etc with car on the front.

1 pale blue l/s with navy cuffs etc with a monkey face on the front.

Would prefer to sell altogether, £10.50 + p&p (not sure how much postage?)

Banned

sounds interesting but nothing beats a Good photo of them....................

Might be interested depends on p&p costs cud u let me know please n reserve them for me until u let me know postage and if you've any photos great x

Original Poster

I will take Pics later and could email them to anyone that want to see, thanks for you interest I will check on postage and let you know. Thanks

You should get this closed as you won't be able to list them in the fs/ft section until this has been closed for 7 days

You wont be allowed to sell them on here now until 7 days after having this thread closed, not being a know it all, just dont want you to get into troube x

Original Poster

munnski;5997734

You should get this closed as you won't be able to list them in the fs/ft … You should get this closed as you won't be able to list them in the fs/ft section until this has been closed for 7 days

ilovepink;5997738

You wont be allowed to sell them on here now until 7 days after having … You wont be allowed to sell them on here now until 7 days after having this thread closed, not being a know it all, just dont want you to get into troube x

Thanks both I will expire.

Why cant I put them in the fs for 7 days?

I will pm you Perpita, jjcaho & superskilly with postage cost & I will get pics sorted. Thanks All

alfie73;6001575

Thanks both I will expire. Why cant I put them in the fs for 7 days? I … Thanks both I will expire. Why cant I put them in the fs for 7 days? I will pm you Perpita, jjcaho & superskilly with postage cost & I will get pics sorted. Thanks All

To stop people drumming up interest in misc (which has much more viewers than fs/t) also misc was starting to get flooded with threads like this.

Hope you managed to sell them ok :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769667
    2. BrightHouse to pay £14.8 MILLION in compensation to 249,000 customers68
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…59122
    4. Xbox Code Giveaway - fastest finger first57

See more discussions