New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Edition Bundle

Just got my email invite to purchase one. Not going to take it up as I want the XL one not the normal size one.
If someone else wants it then let me know.
Thanks

14 Comments

please!

Original Poster

Ping me a PM and we can figure out how to do it!

Can i Have it please!!!!!!

Original Poster

Wonkey got in first - if they do not complete or not want it for any reason I will let you know

I don't think it's possible to pass this on, I'm afraid - eligibility is tied to your Club Nintendo account and you need to log in to be able to order.

Illusionary

I don't think it's possible to pass this on, I'm afraid - eligibility is … I don't think it's possible to pass this on, I'm afraid - eligibility is tied to your Club Nintendo account and you need to log in to be able to order.

its possible if the buyer pays the sellers to buy it. he can then shipped it to the buyers address direct from nintendo

Would be interested too if it falls through

christopheshort1

its possible if the buyer pays the sellers to buy it. he can then shipped … its possible if the buyer pays the sellers to buy it. he can then shipped it to the buyers address direct from nintendo

Yeah, that's a fair point, albeit one that comes with some risk. Not sure whether that's within the HUKD rules, but mechanically this ought to work.
Edited by: "Illusionary" 9th Jan 2015

On a related note does anyone know what class of sdhc card it uses, I want to buy one but can't be bothered trying to find a small screwdriver to see what the speed is of the one in it.

Error440

On a related note does anyone know what class of sdhc card it uses, I … On a related note does anyone know what class of sdhc card it uses, I want to buy one but can't be bothered trying to find a small screwdriver to see what the speed is of the one in it.

the new 3ds xl from Australia has class 4 speed, I've just checked

christopheshort1

the new 3ds xl from Australia has class 4 speed, I've just checked

You can use a faster one if u this

Original Poster

@Error440 - I just but a 32Gb Class10 in my 3DS and it works fine

christopheshort1

You can use a faster one if u this

wish

Yeah I was looking at uhs-1 not sure if I should go with that or not.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ebid over Ebay22
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763999
    3. Better watch out for these...915
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846088

See more discussions