Groups

New Nintendo 3DS or Wait for Nintendo NX?

I wanted a 3DS for Pokemon games especially sun and moon. Also Super Smash Bros, SEGA Classic etc.

Is it worth picking this up now or shall I save the money and put it towards NX for March 2017?

6 Comments

Rumours are that Pokemon stars (3rd version of sun and moon) will be on the nx later next year.
    Apparently there is not much 3d in the game so you pick up a 2ds with it pre installed for £90

I think there will still be a market for the 3ds after the switch comes out. So you could always buy a cheaper second hand one for Pokémon and then flip it closer to release. Although as pointed out above there is a strong rumour Pokémon will come to the switch late 2017.

I am planning on buying the switch day one and decided to hold onto my 3ds for animal crossing more than anything else. I have moon preordered but may well cancel this and wait out the January reveal to see if Pokémon for switch is confirmed.

Banned

The prototype was called 'NX' the now official title is Nintendo Switch, Switch or just NS. I'd say wait for the NS to be released in a few months (March 2017) as the price of the 3DSes will fall and this way, you get to play new Ninty games with better graphics (plus it'll have support for years to come).

Banned

davidrobertedwards

Rumours are that Pokemon stars (3rd version of sun and moon) will be on … Rumours are that Pokemon stars (3rd version of sun and moon) will be on the nx later next year.Apparently there is not much 3d in the game so you pick up a 2ds with it pre installed for £90

You also have to consider if it's actually comfortable, I had one and it wasn't comfy for my hands. It's not all just about being cheaper and don't forget Black Friday's coming up.

Nintendo will be putting the new nintendo 3ds up for £100 on black friday. Im looking to buy one my self

richardseychell

Nintendo will be putting the new nintendo 3ds up for £100 on black … Nintendo will be putting the new nintendo 3ds up for £100 on black friday. Im looking to buy one my self

so did you get one for 100 quid ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!22
      2. Question for electrician on bathroom fan45
      3. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?45
      4. To buy Iphone 611

See more discussions