Groups
    EXPIRED

new nokia?

Was hoping someone could help me. I got on my bus at my stop recently and on a big poster they have for advertising at there bus stops there was a poster for some new nokia pink mobile with QWERTY style keyboard by looks of it.
    Was keen on getting my daughter it for xmas so the following day i went for bus again to see what it was as i forgot sadly the poster was down and a new one was up for something else. So could someone please help me, i keep getting a flash it was a nokia C33 something but searched n et but still no luck and im sure it was for £69.99. really doing my head in, please help if anyone knows

5 Comments

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]theres a new samsung its pink with keyboard on the side.. could it be this? try [/COLOR][url]www.carphonewarehouse.co.uk[/url]

n97 i think but i havn't seen it in pink..

Snoop7;6587562

n97 i think but i havn't seen it in pink..

LMAO for £69 I don't think its the n97, retails at around £300

Original Poster

JO-JO;6587284

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]theres a new samsung its pink with keyboard on the … [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]theres a new samsung its pink with keyboard on the side.. could it be this? try [/COLOR][url]www.carphonewarehouse.co.uk[/url]

Bang on jo-jo thats it, god knows what m ade me think it was a nokia. Thanks very much.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636
      2. Family Spotify account21
      3. Legal advice22
      4. Washer Dryer44

See more discussions