New nokia come with 8gb memory card as standard?

Found 12th Feb 2009
Hi i have just orderd the new nokia 5800 through vodafone and just my luck isnt in stock yet there sire didnt say this

does anyone know if it comes with 8gb memory card as standard?also what video format does it play?also anyone have info on the guitar hero exclusive game thats coming out for it?thanks

thanks

5 Comments

Yup it does as the phones based on the music factor so 8gb's as standard with the phone on every network

Original Poster

ok not sure if mines the music edt,getting it on contract through vodafone

Yes they come with 8gb as standard,The movie format is a bit strange as it uses mp4 but none of the ipod touch and psp videos i have work on it ,You do get a convertor from nokia but never used it as i always try to install as little software as possible,Mine came with guitar rock tour already installed and is similar to guitar hero on DS but its not my thing.

Looking to get this Nokia, is it any good?

tonyg1962;4363815

Yes they come with 8gb as standard,The movie format is a bit strange as … Yes they come with 8gb as standard,The movie format is a bit strange as it uses mp4 but none of the ipod touch and psp videos i have work on it ,You do get a convertor from nokia but never used it as i always try to install as little software as possible,Mine came with guitar rock tour already installed and is similar to guitar hero on DS but its not my thing.

Its movie support is quite standard, had no problems playing back mpeg4 or h264 - I'd check what codecs are being used for the other devices.

John
Post a comment
@
    Text