New online store 99p Land

Found 3rd Aug 2014
Came across this store when looking for one of the others.

Could not believe the wide choice of items. I think some great bargains too. Sadly no promo code for free delivery unless you spend over £30.

The store accepts paypal for those who are wary of putting their details in websites, (like me) and of course paypal does protect you to.

99pland.com/
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments
Original Poster
Can a mod add a pic, my right click is not working....:-) THANKS xx
supermod
Moved to misc as this is a general heads up about a store rather than a specific deal.thanks
Original Poster
Sorry Sigma I was unsure where it should be
Original Poster
sigma

Moved to misc as this is a general heads up about a store rather than a … Moved to misc as this is a general heads up about a store rather than a specific deal.thanks

Is now going to be lost though as I dont look at Misc unless it comes up in something I search. Is this not just the same as giving a heads up about a sale current or in the future as I feel that it does come under the same "heads up"
post 31 of the best item with free del as a deal then and say there are other items available!
Original Poster
brilly

post 31 of the best item with free del as a deal then and say there are … post 31 of the best item with free del as a deal then and say there are other items available!

Shall I post the voucher code on site then, is that what you mean Brilly?

Edited by: "superdealer" 3rd Aug 2014
FREEDEL99 code for free delivery on spend over £30.
Original Poster
a904lea

FREEDEL99 code for free delivery on spend over £30.

We cannot post vouchers/deals on this store (according to SIGMA) she says they have not got enough history. :-(
Free delivery over 30 pounds to mainland only, guess that means NI miss out again.
superdealer

Shall I post the voucher code on site then, is that what you mean Brilly?

sigma said it was a headsup not a specific deal...so post a specific deal!
Original Poster
brilly

sigma said it was a headsup not a specific deal...so post a specific deal!

Sigma said i cannot post deals/vouchers etc because they have not been trading 12 months yet...:-(
I have questioned this as Poundshop.com and Here for a pound are two examples of being on here and not having 12months trading history.
superdealer

Sigma said i cannot post deals/vouchers etc because they have not been … Sigma said i cannot post deals/vouchers etc because they have not been trading 12 months yet...:-(I have questioned this as Poundshop.com and Here for a pound are two examples of being on here and not having 12months trading history.

seems a bit unfair then
great, the place is going to be flooded with cheap tatt from the 99p store now
Doesn't really look professional.
who is going to spend £30.00 on that load of crap.
Anyone have any info on this then?
haritori

who is going to spend £30.00 on that load of crap.

You only have to spend £30 for free delivery.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions