New online store 99p Land

Found 3rd Aug 2014
Came across this store when looking for one of the others.

Could not believe the wide choice of items. I think some great bargains too. Sadly no promo code for free delivery unless you spend over £30.

The store accepts paypal for those who are wary of putting their details in websites, (like me) and of course paypal does protect you to.

99pland.com/
Community Updates
Misc
16 Comments
Original Poster
Can a mod add a pic, my right click is not working....:-) THANKS xx
supermod
Moved to misc as this is a general heads up about a store rather than a specific deal.thanks
Original Poster
Sorry Sigma I was unsure where it should be
Original Poster
sigma

Moved to misc as this is a general heads up about a store rather than a … Moved to misc as this is a general heads up about a store rather than a specific deal.thanks

Is now going to be lost though as I dont look at Misc unless it comes up in something I search. Is this not just the same as giving a heads up about a sale current or in the future as I feel that it does come under the same "heads up"
post 31 of the best item with free del as a deal then and say there are other items available!
Original Poster
brilly

post 31 of the best item with free del as a deal then and say there are … post 31 of the best item with free del as a deal then and say there are other items available!

Shall I post the voucher code on site then, is that what you mean Brilly?

Edited by: "superdealer" 3rd Aug 2014
FREEDEL99 code for free delivery on spend over £30.
Original Poster
a904lea

FREEDEL99 code for free delivery on spend over £30.

We cannot post vouchers/deals on this store (according to SIGMA) she says they have not got enough history. :-(
Free delivery over 30 pounds to mainland only, guess that means NI miss out again.
superdealer

Shall I post the voucher code on site then, is that what you mean Brilly?

sigma said it was a headsup not a specific deal...so post a specific deal!
Original Poster
brilly

sigma said it was a headsup not a specific deal...so post a specific deal!

Sigma said i cannot post deals/vouchers etc because they have not been trading 12 months yet...:-(
I have questioned this as Poundshop.com and Here for a pound are two examples of being on here and not having 12months trading history.
superdealer

Sigma said i cannot post deals/vouchers etc because they have not been … Sigma said i cannot post deals/vouchers etc because they have not been trading 12 months yet...:-(I have questioned this as Poundshop.com and Here for a pound are two examples of being on here and not having 12months trading history.

seems a bit unfair then
great, the place is going to be flooded with cheap tatt from the 99p store now
Doesn't really look professional.
Anyone have any info on this then?
deleted57959

who is going to spend £30.00 on that load of crap.

You only have to spend £30 for free delivery.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants