Groups
    EXPIRED

new pc

Hi my mums pc has started beeping so I've told her its time for a new one.
    Can antone recommend one for her she wants to spend about £300 not including a monitor .She would need quite a big memory as she hasnt learned to delete stuff that she doesnt need,and only really uses it for the internet which she has on for about 10 hours a day.She needs it before the week is out as she is back in work on monday so dell is out of the window.
    any further questions please ask

6 Comments

go to pcworld ask for a base unit only around £300, should be able to get one with at least a 160GB hard drive which should be more than enough for a casual user - thats to get one quickly anyways!

Update: Just noticed you said no to Dell, but I still think that is your best option. It is worth the wait.

There are loads of Dell base units on this site, just select a Merchant of Dell (or select the Topic Computers) and you find many Dell offers.

With the Dell site it is easy to deselect the monitor (although you only save about £88 by de-selecting the 19" monitor so it may be best to include it if it is better than the monitor she has. )

Here are some

hotukdeals.com/ite…35/

hotukdeals.com/ite…00/

hotukdeals.com/ite…hz/

For your consideration

]http//ww…609 £298.41.
    Ebuyer do a next day delivery service which will bring it in around £310 with delivery.There is also a £75 cashback deal with HP systems,so further savings can be had.

Hope this helps:)

Original Poster

she couldnt wait so ended up going comet and getting an acer 2gb ram.intel duel core,250gb harddrive and a 19inch monitor for £399.she was happy and i thought that it was good for what she wanted.
    cheers for the suggestions guys rep on its way.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 90" curtain pole without a centre bracket!?11
      2. Car park fine UKPC77
      3. Boxes for moving house?55
      4. Speccing a gaming pc36

See more discussions